Can anyone reccomend me an amp?

I'll be buying sometime around February/March, and my budget is something like $700CDN.

I play mainly Metal, so I need something with a good Thrash/Death tone.

It also must have a good clean tone, so I can play Blues/Neo-Classical Metal with it, also.

The max I can stretch to is $850CDN or so.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Maybe a Behringer GMX212? My brother has it and it sounds really good with my sucky guitar, and his amazing guitar. Just if you get it, replace the input jack chassis becuase it is plastic and will break.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
a b52 at or a used peavey xxx or a used 5150 II
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Maybe a Behringer GMX212? My brother has it and it sounds really good with my sucky guitar, and his amazing guitar. Just if you get it, replace the input jack chassis becuase it is plastic and will break.

... no.

I second looking for a used peavey...5150s are pretty awesome.
Peavey 5150/Bugera 6262?

It's hard to get the 'brootalz' and a nice blues tone, so you'll really just have to try amps out.
Quote by Mitchell?
Peavey 5150/Bugera 6262?

It's hard to get the 'brootalz' and a nice blues tone, so you'll really just have to try amps out.

+1 for the 5150

the bugera will most likely crap out on you
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
+1 for the 5150

the bugera will most likely crap out on you

I know how to fix a Bugera, regardless. Which one is better/cheaper? I can get a new Bugera w. 2x12 cab, + i know how to fix it, for the most part.

1. tightenn all loose screws
2. Bias tubes

3. (When warranty expires) Take to guitar tech to properly solder the transformer to leads wires.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.