Ok I'm witting a research paper for my final. Basically it needs to be double spaced but my problem is that there i no double space option in Microsoft word.
I have a 1.0 which is regular then it goes 1.15 1.5 and 2.0 2.5 3.0.
Does anyone know which of these is the same as double space, im guessing it would be the 2.0 but i just want to make sure.