Bah, all of Friday and Saturday up until 6:40 was out of power.... I was so scared the pit would miss me, so here I am. Also, any power outage stories?

Dec 11th was heavy rain, at 32F, so each drop froze where ever it landed. The trees eventually gave in and started falling all over the roads and power lines. Also all of the rivers and creeks were flooding. On the bright side -- no school. However I would've preferred rain at 31F for some sweet, sweet snow.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
There was already a thread about this. Someone more important who got their power back before you did. I got a meter of snow .
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
I dont know what id do in a power outage , all the cool things run on electric
Did you get your username from Hellsing?

'Cause Alucard is fuckin' awesome.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
i take it your in the northeast if your american?
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Well, I got it from Castlevania SoTN which is equally as awesome, and it was near Cornwall New York, not Sweeden.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by boreamor
Who are you?

The "scared the pit might miss me" part was a joke at the fact nobody gives a **** about me, so it doesn't matter who I am!
Quote by angusfan16
Who the hell are you?

Look up a few posts :P
Quote by magnus_maximus
Plus one.

Apart from having one of the most badass characters ever, Hellsing also has the HOTTEST female character ever.

Seras Victoria.
She's ginger, she's cute, she's feisty, shes hot, she has a giant rack, she's slim and she has an amazing personality.

... Too bad she's a fuckin' cartoon character.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
OMGZ bbz i missd u!

I hope you practiced your guitar skill's during the outage!
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by boreamor
Hey mum!

oh man, that is pure win =P
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by boreamor
Who are you?

^^
the pit is full of rapists who don't understand sarcasm
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by masturnate42
^^
the pit is full of rapists who don't understand sarcasm

I was joking and being sarcastic .
Quote by seankellyultgtr
i missed you AlucardZero

Hmm, I know a dude in school named "shawn kelly" Though it was you, but you're not.
Quote by seankellyultgtr
you from Boston?

I am. I had no power for 13 hours yesterday. Not nearly as bad as two days.
██████████████████████████████
Also, fapping during a power outage sucks.
i'm from NH and I had no power/cable since Friday up until 20 minutes ago. I had a generator though so Most of my house had power but no cable TV or internet. But good news, no school tomorrow!
Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
Quote by AlucardZero
Bah, all of Friday and Saturday up until 6:40 was out of power.... I was so scared the pit would miss me, so here I am. Also, any power outage stories?

Dec 11th was heavy rain, at 32F, so each drop froze where ever it landed. The trees eventually gave in and started falling all over the roads and power lines. Also all of the rivers and creeks were flooding. On the bright side -- no school. However I would've preferred rain at 31F for some sweet, sweet snow.

so wait...who are you?
Yeah I heard there was a big power outage near Boston. I didn't get hit though.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
MASSACHUSETTS FTW!

I got power back last night.

lawl my ext. fam lives in Boston they had power we didnt
lawl my names matt too ftw!
Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
Quote by NHBassist12
i'm from NH and I had no power/cable since Friday up until 20 minutes ago. I had a generator though so Most of my house had power but no cable TV or internet. But good news, no school tomorrow!

Ah man, me too. Are you in southern NH or northern? pretty much all of southern NH got blacked out. Im in Goffstown and I just got power back. The cold was a really bitch too. Everybody either had a generator or went to a house that did, or a hotel.