Hello all! right now I am playing a Roland cube 15x, with a Fender Stratocaster. I feel like I can't get a nice warm tone, I need some help. Should I buy a new amp? buy my first pedals? Any suggestions help alot!

I play blues and classic rock.
ummmmm, i dunno, i'd chase a fender blues jr or a classic 30, might not have enough yet though mate

best of luck
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
For a bit more you could get a fender super champ XD.15 watts all tube with effects and some modeling.Im picking one up for my old man this christmas so he doesn't have to practice silently when he cant get to his Deville.I think theyre like 300-330 depending on where you look.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I can get a warm tone out of the cube series (I had a micro cube and I now have a cube 30) go to a store and try out a compresser pedal and take some extra time to learn how to really get the tones you want out of your amp (it sounds stupid but it makes so much difference). It could save you a lot of money over buying a new amp.
UG's Prodigal Son
Thanks everyone, I was looking at the fender super champ, keep recommendations coming!
Crate V18

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Tube amp, smooth OD like a Tubescreamer, or even a Boss DS-1. Try in GG&A next time though. It's for amps and effects, among other things.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Smooth? Tube for sure. Look used, you're bound to find a decent amp.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I've got a vintage vibro champ, for sure smooth. heard good things about the XD reissues, oh and try gretsch g5222 (would need an OD), fender Champ 600 and epi valve jr. those are basically all the small tube amps. well, most of the well known ones at least.
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"