ok, im rEAaalllLy high right now, and i cant find this picture i need to show to my other high friends its like a windows notification thing and it say "windows has noticed you are too high to use this computer" then under neath u ave three choices, "shut down" "contact rehab" or "smoke more pot"

and i cant find it so if you guys have it could u post it please? thanks
No.
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
God damn you
Nerve threads decoding the stream of the reality-inverting revolution
The patterned untruth of non-dream:
The closed-eye
visual delusion.
You are in luck TS... I have that picture saved on my computer I think. I will try and find it.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Windows has noticed that you are too high to use this computer right now. You have three options, please select one:

- Shut down PC.
- Contact a rehabilitation centre.
- Smoke more pot.

This computer will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...
Quote by hxckma
ok, im rEAaalllLy high right now, and i cant find this picture i need to show to my other high friends its like a windows notification thing and it say "windows has noticed you are too high to use this computer" then under neath u ave three choices, "shut down" "contact rehab" or "smoke more pot"

and i cant find it so if you guys have it could u post it please? thanks

This is where you've gone wrong
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by boreamor
Windows has noticed that you are too high to use this computer right now. You have three options, please select one:

- Shut down PC.
- Contact a rehabilitation centre.
- Smoke more pot.

This computer will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

yes thats it but its like a screencapped pic
and its uh an XP status bar i thikns its called
this thread is more retarded than the ones i start
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Sorry TS it seems I have it on my laptop and not my PC. Unfortunately my laptop is in my locker at college.

Sorry.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Sorry TS it seems I have it on my laptop and not my PC. Unfortunately my laptop is in my locker at college.

Sorry.

do you know where i could find it perhaps?
i tried google
Quote by hxckma
do you know where i could find it perhaps?
i tried google

No idea. I just did I quick google search and nothing came up but I don't know any sites where you could find it.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by hxckma
GUISE!
I FOUND IT
i forgot to scroll down in my /b/ folder

Oh God he's a /b/tard.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Oh God he's a /b/tard.

no, not really, i do visit it from time to time for laughs and funny pics like the one i was looking for