Alright, my 12th fret looks like crap and I don't know how to fix it.

Here's a shopped image but you get the idea:

It's not as bad as in the pic but something towards that. The fret is actually whiter because of my failed attempt to fix it.

I'LL PROVIDE A REAL PIC IN SOME HOURS
send it to your local shop for a fret job maybe? Dunno, but frets get worn down in time.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P)

"Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all."
- Kurt Donald Cobain (R.I.P)
It dirt, clean it and it will be fine.
I'll provide real answers in some hours then...
Maple fretboards naturally wear over time. Look at any one of the rock stars who plays a maple fretboard and you'll see the same thing - only worse. Repairing this would likely require removing the 2 frets and sanding the damaged area and refinishing it. Then, the 2 frets would have to be replaced. Depending upon the guitar, it may not be worth it to get it fixed.
That's not the 12th fret. That's the fret marker of the fingerboard. Terminology man, terminology! Fret's are the raised metal bars on the face of the fingerboard.
If it isn't deep, just live with it. It mean's you've been playing it. You could try some lemon oil on it. The exposed wood will soak it up and turn it a tad darker.
This is why I don't care for maple fretboards(another name for fingerboard, remember, terminology! lol). I much prefer ebony or rosewood.
^ Maple fretboards = no. Rosewood fretboard = yes. Lemon oil is supposed to be used on rosewood fretboards like those found on acoustic guitars, or the electric guitars with them.
^ I meant locally, just around the area of the worn away finish. It's just fine to use on unfinished maple as well, but certainly not on those high gloss coated fretboards.
Actually for the TS's board, I myself would fine sand the area and then refinish it with some urethane gloss. Of course I would be careful to tape off the fret wires and edge of the fretboard as well. It's not that tough of a job if you have some basic woodworking skills.
I'm def. getting a rosewood next time. Maple looks cheesy.

But you said this happens over time, but this neck is like 1-1½ month old. It kinda looks like the black thing smudged out because of sweaty hands. :S

I'll try some oil on it to make it flow better with the rest.

Thanks for the fast replies!
Quote by Chaos Nil
^ Maple fretboards = no. Rosewood fretboard = yes. Lemon oil is supposed to be used on rosewood fretboards like those found on acoustic guitars, or the electric guitars with them.

Yeah only on rosewood the shop I take it to cleans my frets with it.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor