http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kramer-Striker-Custom-S424CR-Electric-Guitar?sku=515348

the sight only shows the one color.... does anyone have a pic of the other color or does someone have the guitar that they could take a picture for me? thanks
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Wait so you're asking about that Kramer and a Floyd Rose in a different thread, why not just buy the version that has a licensed Floyd already on it? Both come in those 2 colors.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Wait so you're asking about that Kramer and a Floyd Rose in a different thread, why not just buy the version that has a licensed Floyd already on it? Both come in those 2 colors.

no i was just thinking about it... i really don't like trems at all... it just came across my mind....
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Quote by EclipseCT
The Floyd one would be better though, whether you like trem's or not.

why?
Quote by shampooboy37
why?

Because then whether or not you use the trem, the Floyd will stay in tune for longer. Nothing stays in tune like a good Floyd Rose ^_^ Plus, it has good sustain, and can work with your string action a bit more. Harder to use, but better.
Quote by EclipseCT
Because then whether or not you use the trem, the Floyd will stay in tune for longer. Nothing stays in tune like a good Floyd Rose ^_^ Plus, it has good sustain, and can work with your string action a bit more. Harder to use, but better.

eh... i'd still like to have the non trem version....
Quote by EclipseCT

Yes and no. The hard tail version will stay in tune better and also will have better sustain cause for starters the sustain block on that particular guitar is not that great and that FR is floating. Its not bad, but not that great. Having said all that I have the FR version and the bridge stays in tune well for me but I don't abuse the whammy a lot like some people and I've never had issues with it but compared to an OFR side by side and you can see how they cut corners. Then again I love the guitar and for the price its kick ass. If you don't change tunings go for the FR version as its a lot more fun to play. If you change tunings a lot or will on that guitar I wouldn't get the FR version. Also the pickups are ridiculously high output and a bit muddy for my taste but some like them.
well i often change tunings but simple stuff like standard to drop D or if i'm playing something that requires a change maybe down half a step or something....
Even a change like going to drop D will screw with the balance of the bridge when its floating. You could buy a Tremel-no and that'll give you all 3 options (hard tail, dive only, floating) and still have a trem and be able to change tunings. Look it up, pretty cool device and easy to install.
think i'll just stick the the hard tail model cause i don't use the trem at all....