My moms been following if ro awhile now and whenever she turns on something about it i have to leave the room. Its just to damn depressing.

For those of you who dont know this hot 22yr old mom killed her cute little innocent 3yr old daughter.

Heres some pictures of caylee to depress you the **** out.

Quote by Survivalism
I haven't been keeping up on it. Is she still dead?

ur a douchebag.

But they foud the remains of a small child near her grandparents house over the weekend.
Do you realize how many young girls are raped and killed on their way to school daily? I'm sick of everyone focusing on this one little kid. Yes, it's sad. But does it need this much publicity though? No. The answer is no.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by dreamtheater91
Do you realize how many young girls are raped and killed on their way to school daily? I'm sick of everyone focusing on this one little kid. Yes, it's sad. But does it need this much publicity though? No. The answer is no.

The media focuses on what they think people will eat up.
Thats apalling, i hope the mother gets stabbed repeatedly about 8 kazillion times.

Also, why has britain not heard of this? this kind of stuff gets The Sun (most popular news paper) totally frenzied.
"
Quote by dreamtheater91

yeah media is ****ed up. Get a cute little dead white kid or a ugly little black gremling who do you think the media is gonna focus on more?

It still doesnt take away that this is a very sad story.
Gah I hate stuff like this. The mom should rot for the rest of her life. I don't like the constant media coverage either. I mean, yeah, this is a REALLY sad story and the whole county hates the mother's guts but why is this one so important? My guess is because OMG DA MOM DIDZ IT! If it was the father I don't think it would get as much attention as this is getting. But what do I know?

Make that women suffer.
Quote by negativecreep77
yeah media is ****ed up. Get a cute little dead white kid or a ugly little black gremling who do you think the media is gonna focus on more?

It still doesnt take away that this is a very sad story.

What?
"
Yeah... this is actually happening really near where I live. It's awful. I know it might sound harsh to say this, but I hope the bones they found are Caylee's. It would bring an end to this mess and give people closure.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by rougegratton
What?

im saying the media chooses the storites with the most mass appeal. And white kids have more mass appeal than blacks.
Quote by negativecreep77
im saying the media chooses the storites with the most mass appeal. And white kids have more mass appeal than blacks.

but is there any need for "ugly gremmling" ? i mean it sounds so wrong.
"
Quote by rougegratton

He's saying it like that because it applies to him, too.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by rougegratton

yeah i agree. I was just trying to make a stark contrast.
whatever, he doesnt get to say anything, he only been registered for 30 mins anyway.
"
Quote by dreamtheater91

At least the story wasn't shoved down your throat for the past month/2 months, like we (Central) Floridians (??) do.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by rougegratton
whatever, he doesnt get to say anything, he only been registered for 30 mins anyway.

thats 1 day and 30 mins to you mister.
Quote by aznrockerdude
At least the story wasn't shoved down your throat for the past month/2 months, like we (Central) Floridians (??) do.

Yes. I agree. It's been absolutely awful. Everyday there's something about it on the news, in the newspaper, etc. Every minute detail.
Quote by negativecreep77
thats 1 day and 30 mins to you mister.

Shh.

Still only one day and Thirty Minutes.
"
Quote by Shortbuschld
Yes. I agree. It's been absolutely awful. Everyday there's something about it on the news, in the newspaper, etc. Every minute detail.

Welcome to the one year of Madeline McCanne on almost every front page of every UK newspaper.
"
Quote by rougegratton
Welcome to the one year of Madeline McCanne on almost every front page of every UK newspaper.

I've not even heard of that child. I think it's so odd how people in different countries are so tuned out of the others' lives. It's sad really, what with all the technology now.
Quote by Shortbuschld
I've not even heard of that child. I think it's so odd how people in different countries are so tuned out of the others' lives. It's sad really, what with all the technology now.

I supose thats true coming from an american (that is if you are amerr'can).
"
Quote by rougegratton
I supose thats true coming from an american (that is if you are amerr'can).

Lol. Yes. It's so embarrassing being American at times.
Quote by Shortbuschld

The girl that got kidnapped in Portugal (or was it Spain), I think.

EDIT: she's British too.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
My parents have been watching this on that nancy grace **** all the time... The fact that someone can do this to a child absolutely disgusts me. I just couldn't imagine what posses a person to do such an awful thing. This mother must be mentally ill.
Well of course she's homicidal, she plays Rock Band. Kidding, kidding, kidding, I play Rock Band, too, I'm just trying to make light of the situation. And I'm pretty sure I'm failing at it.
Quote by rougegratton
Thats apalling, i hope the mother gets stabbed repeatedly about 8 kazillion times.

Also, why has britain not heard of this? this kind of stuff gets The Sun (most popular news paper) totally frenzied.

By this kind of stuff you mean cute white kids being killed? Unfortunatly, it does. Is it still dedicating a page a day to that Madeleine McCann?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by rougegratton

so saying the white kid is cute and little is wrong too then? yeah?

I actually have never heard of this case before. The only one i know of similiar to this is one down at my mums boyfriends familys place, moe, where some kid was put in the dryer or something.

That kid actually belonged to my maths teachers aunties sister, or some other long barely related strain, and she was told that any time the mum needs money, she can just go to the press, so maybe that's what the mum is doing?