Ok, on monday (december 14, 2008) i have a weigh in for wrestling, and right now i am in 143 lbs (65 kgs), and i need to be 138.6 lbs (63 kgs) by monday. what can i do to have as little weight as possible on monday?
Stop eating, shit lots, wear lots of layers, wear cling film body vest..

Basically get all the moisture out of your system.
Run like hell for a day, don't eat much or drink much and you should make the weigh in.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Starve to death
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Come on fatty exercise!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Don't eat before you get weighed, I can come in 2 pounds lighter, also go to the bathroom right before, that may sound kinda creeperish but just think about it.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Eat lots of corn, and drink lots of water, and eat less junk food, and try not to eat meat, and go running
I know a guy who fights MMA and he buys this compound that supposedly makes you sweat more. (not sure on how safe it is, probably just eliminates water weight).

You could also run with a garbage bag over your body (not around your head or legs...) and sweat a load. Again it would just be water weight.
Quote by Untitled001

this guy knows what to do
dont eat or drink when you can avoid it
toilet beforehand
dont wear heavy clothes or runners (sneakers) during the weigh in
you should make it
if all else fails ask yoda to slightly force lift you while your on the scales
should help
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by Untitled001

This. You'd be surprised how much weight you lose by ****ting lots and eating little.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Get some diuretics to get all the water out of your system. If you can't do this, put on some sweat pants and a hoodie and go running into you feel like you have sweated pounds of water, and don't replenish it back.

Don't eat any huge meals but don't starve yourself either, eat about 6 small meals throughout the day. And try to use the bathroom as much as possible.

I know guys who have done much more than lose 5 lbs in 3 days so it shouldn't be that hard.
ummm cut out all meat and dairy + eggs from you diet. it helps. or just. dont eat a lot. but dont not eat. because that will actually make you fatter... if that makes any sense. you have to eat a little bit. just like. small snacks during the day.
do NOT wear ANY Clothing for weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go 100% naked. Im not trying to sound gay or anything, but literally our entire high school wrestling team used to do it when they were cutting it close with making weight.
Its allowed to
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
A few days before photosessions some models eat lots of salt (no junk food) to reduce the liquid in their bodies. They also cut the amount of carbohydrate to half of normal. Do this long enough, and it might be a bit dangerous though. But it surely won't cause any trouble if you do that for two days.
Go somewhere where theres a sauna, and dress in a sweat suit, go in the sauna and do push ups, youll sweat A LOT and lose some weight, just a suggestion, but you might dehydrate fast

EDIT: Or go on a treadmill for litterally as long as you can until you pass out
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
basically starve yourself only drink water

run atleast a few miles the next couple days

take xlax the day before
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
if you don't eat, it will slow your metabolism too much. Eat small amounts, preferably something non fattening, vegetables or something.

Or ask a qualified individual.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
wear lots of plastic bags on your body while running (makes u sweat like a dog), get chewing gum and when there is saliva in your mouth spit it out (repeat process), eat and drink nothing. normally did the trick for me when i had to weigh in to boxing fights
ask Chuck Norris XD he knows the way. or just crap a lot
Party like a rockstar
Thats how I became how I am today. Lolol.
sk8ing takes 10% dedication 30%heart
10%practice and 50%blood loss
O o
/¯/_______________________
| IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZA!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
You're nine years old, and you weigh 65 KG? That's not very healthy... I weigh 58 KG and I'm 16.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
You're nine years old, and you weigh 65 KG? That's not very healthy... I weigh 58 KG and I'm 16.

i am 9?

i weigh 64 kg and am 16 years old.
Eat nothing but laxatives.

Dude the title of your thread kind of reminds me of my aunt.

She, no joke, looked me in the eye seriously and said. "I'm not a crazy person. That's why I know it was for real when I started hearing voices. I'm not insane. It must be god."
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I was in the exact situation a few months ago ! had to lose 2 kg for a european championship. I lost 5 in week or 2-3.

so first of all, drink LOADS of water .. it sounds dumb but it works like hell.
Then replace every coocky/candy/... with some fruit. Fruit is yummy and no calories at all (watch out for banana(s tough).
And try to eat meals like: just rice and vegetables or some toast with cheese. Not to many sauce stuff etc. Also, replace your meat with chicken.

seriously, this 'diet' keeps your strenght intact and makes you loose weight.

and if that doesn't work, shave off all your hair, sell a kidney, get your teeth pulled out, clip your toenails, etc

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Lasyk
Go somewhere where theres a sauna, and dress in a sweat suit, go in the sauna and do push ups, youll sweat A LOT and lose some weight, just a suggestion, but you might dehydrate fast

EDIT: Or go on a treadmill for litterally as long as you can until you pass out

Basically this. Work out a ton, eat less, go to the sauna in sweats (my buddies on the wrestling team got good results from this), crap before the weigh-in (i've weighed myself, crapped, weighed myself again for giggles and the results were shocking), wear light-to-no clothes, blow the coach so he lets you play.

OK, maybe not the last part.

Consider the last part.
Quote by TheRstar
Ok, on monday (december 14, 2008) i have a weigh in for wrestling, and right now i am in 143 lbs (65 kgs), and i need to be 138.6 lbs (63 kgs) by monday. what can i do to have as little weight as possible on monday?

do A LOT of exercise all day and eat very little, on the waying day you should go tot he toilet and not eat or drink much before the wighing.

now this may seem weird but: cut your hair and shave everywhere it could loose you 0.5 kg.
Quote by the fendernator
circumcision.

EPIC

also, sweat alot, cut hair clip toenails, etc

try fapping before the wighing??\

ok that was joke
vomit

all the cool girls are doing it
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"