Page 1 of 4
I'm just so ****ing sick of wearing pants (trousers to you English folk, I think you guys use the word pants for underwear, so I'm just trying to avoid confusion). I need something to wear besides pants without looking ridiculous. Kilts/no pants are not valid replies.

I think I'm just going to have to start wearing long (ankle length) skirts if nothing good comes up in this thread.

I'M ****ING THROUGH WITH PANTS
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
...?
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
wtf... shorts?
theres not alot of other options really... kilt?

thats a really screwed up thing to get fed up with
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Tighty Whiteys

.... that counts as no pants
Gear:
Why are you sick of pants...?
Player, give me some brew an I might just chill
but I'm the type that like to light another joint like Cypress Hill
Plaid shorts.

I always wear jeans but when is over 90 F I wear plaid shorts.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
You can actually buy ankle-length man-skirts that are made just for men. They don't look girly, either.
XIAOXI
Leather pants.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
shorts count as pants, knickers count as pants, anything that has a separate hole for each leg counts as pants. I know I sound like an idiot here but you people have no idea what i've been through.
Gear:
There's a dude who comes to the store I work at once in awhile who wears a denim skirt...that looks like it was made for women. It's creepy as hell.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by humperdunk
I'm just so ****ing sick of wearing pants (trousers to you English folk, I think you guys use the word pants for underwear, so I'm just trying to avoid confusion). I need something to wear besides pants without looking ridiculous. Kilts/no pants are not valid replies.

I think I'm just going to have to start wearing long (ankle length) skirts if nothing good comes up in this thread.

I'M ****ING THROUGH WITH PANTS

such a thing does not exist
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by humperdunk
shorts count as pants, knickers count as pants, anything that has a separate hole for each leg counts as pants. I know I sound like an idiot here but you people have no idea what i've been through.

I guess I just don't understand what could possibly make you so averse to the idea of pants... I mean... are you really wanting to wear a skirt...?
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
A Kilt!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by humperdunk

care to give a brief explanation?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Shortbuschld
I guess I just don't understand what could possibly make you so averse to the idea of pants... I mean... are you really wanting to wear a skirt...?

I'm thinking about it. Honestly, I cannot tell you how much I hate pants right now. Like seriously. Words cannot describe my feelings.
Gear:
I have to say - I've seen some leather biker kilts and they're pretty damned badass. Maybe you shouldn't rule kilts out...
Quote by Shortbuschld

This man may just really be packin'.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
Quote by humperdunk

We like stories.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Believe it or not, this is the #1 cause of teen suicide in north america
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
Quote by jim morrison714
care to give a brief explanation?

you wouldn't believe me if i told you
Gear:
Quote by humperdunk
you wouldn't believe me if i told you

try me.

i don't believe that there is such a story as it is, so you've got nothing to lose.
Quote by Phorgot
such a thing does not exist

Obviously you've never heard of the Kilt, a trully manly looking skirt, and men have have been wearing these a whole lot longer than women have been wearing skirts my freind.
"
Quote by {Ѵëņŏmőůş}
This man may just really be packin'.

Maybe... if he's willing to wear a skirt he must compensate for that lost "manliness" somewhere.
Page 1 of 4