on my profile...

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Four+Symbols/

Quick demo... A very personal song expressing my feelings at the current. Props to anyone who can guess what it means.

I have 2 versions, one is acoustic, and one has drums bass, electric guitar etc. The latter one is VERY sloppy. Both are just a rough demos so I don't forget the idea -- I plan to spend the time to record a proper version of some sort.

Feel free to leave constructive crit. I will return the favor if you'd like.

Thanks.
Last edited by Four Symbols at Dec 13, 2008,
nice song, nice chords, nice lyrics. Not trying to be offensive, but your singing kind of bothered me. I think you try a different approach to it. I enjoyed the ending solo, but the solo around 1:24 was a little cheesy and didn't fit the song. You are more talented than just speed picking 4 notes. Just my opinion.

Overall great job.
Guitars:
ESP Eclipse II Vintage Black w/ EMG 60/81
ESP LTD EX-400 Black w/ EMG 60/81
ESP LTD EC-2005 Black w EMG 85/81

Amps:
Crate GLX1200 w/ 4x12 Slant CAB (only useful as a chromatic tuner)
Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP100
Quote by hellrazzer24
nice song, nice chords, nice lyrics. Not trying to be offensive, but your singing kind of bothered me. I think you try a different approach to it. I enjoyed the ending solo, but the solo around 1:24 was a little cheesy and didn't fit the song. You are more talented than just speed picking 4 notes. Just my opinion.

Overall great job.

I agree with him! Your voice sounded pretty dark. But I think it sounded better than my stuff.

c4c?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1021362
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
2008 Ibanez AEG20E A/E Cutaway
2011 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Jr. Halfstack BitMo Trio Modded
60W All Tube Egnater Renegade Head and Cab.
Quote by evortre
I agree with him! Your voice sounded pretty dark. But I think it sounded better than my stuff.

c4c?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1021362

its "meh" in my opinion. It has some timing issues and some feeling/presence issues that could be chalked up to recording flaws. Its an good idea, but I think you need more practice as a guitarist. Sounded sloppy to me. Keep on picking though.
Guitars:
ESP Eclipse II Vintage Black w/ EMG 60/81
ESP LTD EX-400 Black w/ EMG 60/81
ESP LTD EC-2005 Black w EMG 85/81

Amps:
Crate GLX1200 w/ 4x12 Slant CAB (only useful as a chromatic tuner)
Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP100
Quote by hellrazzer24
its "meh" in my opinion. It has some timing issues and some feeling/presence issues that could be chalked up to recording flaws. Its an good idea, but I think you need more practice as a guitarist. Sounded sloppy to me. Keep on picking though.

I agree there, but did he do vocals and guitar at same time? I wonder lol, cause if he did, he did decent..
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
2008 Ibanez AEG20E A/E Cutaway
2011 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Jr. Halfstack BitMo Trio Modded
60W All Tube Egnater Renegade Head and Cab.
The acoustic kind of bothered me, but the electric one was good, Your voice is much better fitted with the reverb/echo. The song all fit into place and sounded good, I understand it was rough and sloppy oh well, well done.