'Cool' On my page. It's an experimental thing, I think reverb killed it, but idk. It's all recorded with my Ibanez AEG20E Acoustic Electric through my digitech rp350 into my comp!

C4C! on ANYTHING!
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
2008 Ibanez AEG20E A/E Cutaway
2011 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Jr. Halfstack BitMo Trio Modded
60W All Tube Egnater Renegade Head and Cab.
Pretty cool. too much reverb or delay or something. It sounds like your rhythm needs a little work. Choppy in places. I wish I could hear it better really.

Check out Piano II in my profile if you get around to it.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Pretty cool. too much reverb or delay or something. It sounds like your rhythm needs a little work. Choppy in places. I wish I could hear it better really.

Check out Piano II in my profile if you get around to it.

Will do, and I'll try posting the ORIGINAL, mind checking that out here in a min?
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps:
Still sounds pretty cool. What you really need to work on still is timing and rhythm. Maybe spice the chords up a little too.

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Still sounds pretty cool. What you really need to work on still is timing and rhythm. Maybe spice the chords up a little too.

Yea, i was just just experimenting hhey, we both use rage 158's, how cool. lol So it does sound fine? i didn't do it all in one strait shot as you can prolly see, lol, i did ALOT of clipping.
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps:
I only use my rage coupled with my VK on clean to brighten up the sound a little.

No offense, but it could be more interesting. But yeah, it;s fine.

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
I only use my rage coupled with my VK on clean to brighten up the sound a little.

No offense, but it could be more interesting. But yeah, it;s fine.

Lol, i agree it is boring, i'm soon hoping to buy a mic and try my voice out a little, hopefully that will give it some shazooow lol
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps:
there are couple of nice riffs in there, the original cool is a bit better than the one with reverb but you can still add some chorus and it will sound nicely
try adding some lyrics and maybe some bass and it will sound badass
Quote by andresbejar
there are couple of nice riffs in there, the original cool is a bit better than the one with reverb but you can still add some chorus and it will sound nicely
try adding some lyrics and maybe some bass and it will sound badass

Yes, thank you! I've recently been thinking about buying a bass, but I've decided I'm probably not going to unless i have enough for an amp and the bass, lol.
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps:
Cool tunage. Sounds kinda dark, like good 'ol Johnny Cash would be rumbling over it vocally. Decent progression as well. Seems you have the basic concept of the recording process down.
Quote by SoulTrip
Cool tunage. Sounds kinda dark, like good 'ol Johnny Cash would be rumbling over it vocally. Decent progression as well. Seems you have the basic concept of the recording process down.

Dude, you have no idea how good of a comment that was, but I'm sure Cash wouldn't sing to it. lol.

Do you have something i can crit on yours? cause i'd love to!
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps:
Quote by SoulTrip
on my profile.

Yes, they sound nice! You've been playing 14 years? Nice! Lol! I've been playing 4-5ish, and self taugh also, I think self taught guitarists are the best out there.
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps:
For Cool you have tons of good riffs in there but i don't feel them connecting at all, like there are very few tranisition spots for them, if you could figure out ways to segue them into each riff this tune could become great, and i would agree you dont have to leave this song completely effects free, but it definitely sounded better without that huge reverb on it.
Quote by AbombO.S.
For Cool you have tons of good riffs in there but i don't feel them connecting at all, like there are very few tranisition spots for them, if you could figure out ways to segue them into each riff this tune could become great, and i would agree you dont have to leave this song completely effects free, but it definitely sounded better without that huge reverb on it.

Hey thanks man! I appreciate it. But could ya help me out by telling me what a good transition is, or how to make it? I was trying to be a little more classic in my playing, and when i usually play it's mostly power chords.. Thanks!
EQUIPMENT:
Guitars:
2003 Fender MIM Strat
Amps: