aight guys i gots a paper to write. BUT its crazy. can you guys help me?

heres the question

how does the representation of childhood and adolescence shape the meaning of these works: The Road, Wuthering Heights, and Frankenstein(the childhood and adolescence of the creature).
I have to pick two of these. I am having trouble writing a thesis and with some of the paragraphs. i cant quite understand how the representation shapes the meaning of these books. can you guys help?
Fankenstein is like...a f*cking big child...

Who just had too much power to control for his re-learning brain...or something like that
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Dec 13, 2008,
Quote by lakhani7
aight guys i gots a paper to write. BUT its crazy. can you guys help me?

heres the question

how does the representation of childhood and adolescence shape the meaning of these works: The Road, Wuthering Heights, and Frankenstein(the childhood and adolescence of the creature).
I have to pick two of these. I am having trouble writing a thesis and with some of the paragraphs. i cant quite understand how the representation shapes the meaning of these books. can you guys help?

is that by Jack Kuroac? Or am I thinkin' something else...
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
I hate wuthering heights more than anyone could possibly comprehend
the road is an ok read

that's all the help i can give. i left college for exactly this reason, homework blows...oh yea and i'm poor
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
How does the AUTHOR"S representation of childhood and adolescence shape(i.e influence or make) the book's THEME?

that is the question
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
well assuming we are talking about children with autism, autistic children go on the road, autistic children climb on high objects, franknstein obviously has autism

i have nothing against autistic people