I am running dial-up connection. If I get Clearwire, how much faster will it be than what it is now?
dial-up is going to suck no matter what you do.

also, what is clearwire?
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Studies have shown that putting a cat in a shoebox and putting said shoebox on top of your computer is actually faster then dial-up
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Dial-up still exists?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Garou1911
Studies have shown that putting a cat in a shoebox and putting said shoebox on top of your computer is actually faster then dial-up

+1
Maybe go the fuck to clearwire.com where the speeds are listed in large letters on the front page.
Clearwire is this box that you run from the outlet to the phone jack to the computer. Its supposed to make it faster by converting dial-up to dsl or something. Not too sure. My uncle has worked extensively with it (he's a tech), and he says it seems to work pretty good. Its no broadband, but then again, anything is better than dial-up...
Quote by neptune1988
Clearwire is this box that you run from the outlet to the phone jack to the computer. Its supposed to make it faster by converting dial-up to dsl or something. Not too sure. My uncle has worked extensively with it (he's a tech), and he says it seems to work pretty good. Its no broadband, but then again, anything is better than dial-up...

And you come here hoping for what? Someone who is even more experienced with it?
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by yellowshirtguy
And you come here hoping for what? Someone who is even more experienced with it?

This.

Honestly, someone tell me, what the hell is so hard typing the name of the thing you're asking about and then adding ".com" at the end of it?