Page 1 of 2
On Friday, I was having a conversation that somehow turned to birthdays (it wasn't anyones). Anyways, someone said that if you were born around thanksgiving, you were a valentine's day present...

got me to thinking, when was I conceived?

I checked and my birthday lines up exactly with halloween, could explain why my head is so messed up.

Anyways, post when you were conceived and make an unfounded logical jump to connect the date to your personality!
NOT IN DENIAL.
...I think I may have been concieved during birthday sex...that dates line up very well now that I think about it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
What?

I was born on November 5th in 1986. I don't think my birthday has anything to do with my personality.
There is no way in hell I'm asking to confirm my beliefs, but I think the times are just about right that I was conceived on my parents' first anniversary.

=/
Quote by Daffodil Lament
What?

I was born on November 5th in 1986. I don't think my birthday has anything to do with my personality.

clearly doesnt understand
Quote by vannaXcurses

OP means, when did your parents have the sex that created you. Mine doesn't line up with anything special, really..
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
I was convieved on the Fourth of July. I hate my country.

Do I win?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
im gonna with april fools day....twould make sense....
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
This has actually already been done but it's old as fook soooo....

November 12th. I think I was a bit early or late. Sometime in February, basically.

~sigh~

I was planned though! Honest O__O
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I wasn't conceived on or after any holidays, birthdays or anniversaries. Maybe I was an accident.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
What?

November 5th 1987!!!
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
good, good...

continue with the logical leaps, it doesn't matter if they're implausible (in fact, that makes it better) just make some. The wilder the connection the better.
NOT IN DENIAL.
My parent's anniversary, obviously that was the day my dad raped my mom because she was being a bitch.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by wizards?
I was an accident... does that mean I win a prize?

No but ah luff yew anyways

*hugglies*
Quote by SteveHouse
Born April 24th 1991. Not sure when I was conceived though.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i was conceived a few days before halloween.
but seriously i do not want to know what happened or why.

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
No but ah luff yew anyways

*hugglies*

Well that's the first hug I've gotten in a while... Damn I sound whiny today. Stupid ACT...

I was concieved in May, which I really don't get... are there any holidays in may that would make two people want to do the hanky panky?
Quote by wizards?
Well that's the first hug I've gotten in a while... Damn I sound whiny today. Stupid ACT...

I was concieved in May, which I really don't get... are there any holidays in may that would make two people want to do the hanky panky?

Summer Vacation begins.
grok it.

SKREAM!

BTW if ur bday is in very early october... u are the product of a unprotected new years dicking

Gain makes everything better! Break a leg? Here, lets put some distortion on it!

Quote by boreamor
I played We Are Family at an orphanage.
I'm banned.

Quote by Hops44
"If I wanted your lip I'd wiggle my zipper."
I looked at it. I must have been a "Last Romp Before School Starts" baby. Especially considering what I know about my mum and dad (I'm adopted), they were only 17 and 18 respectively. Maybe that is why I hate school so much.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by wizards?

I'd give you real one if I could but my hands are quite evidently tied there dear

Hm. At least you weren't conceived after a night of hot Valentine's loving

Quote by SteveHouse
I could be a christmas present
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'd give you real one if I could but my hands are quite evidently tied there dear

Hm. At least you weren't conceived after a night of hot Valentine's loving

I think I'd prefer that... then I'd have a reason that I was concieved instead of... we're bored... there's nothing on tele, I'm too broke to go buy that new brian adams album, wanna fuck?
Quote by BlackandSilver
I was convieved on the Fourth of July. I hate my country.

Do I win?

me too!!!!
i was an accident though
Quote by wizards?
I think I'd prefer that... then I'd have a reason that I was concieved instead of... we're bored... there's nothing on tele, I'm too broke to go buy that new brian adams album, wanna fuck?

I don't know.... I don't know that I was particularly tried for on that particular occasion, only that my Dad had to have already reversed his surgery prior to the date I was conceived in order to have been conceived. Could have just been waiting for it to happen by chance for all I know
Quote by SteveHouse
I was born in June, so....

Around October. Huh.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I don't know.... I don't know that I was particularly tried for on that particular occasion, only that my Dad had to have already reversed his surgery prior to the date I was conceived in order to have been conceived. Could have just been waiting for it to happen by chance for all I know

My mom had a miscarriage before me and my parents decided to not have children for a while... two months later I was concieved... Talk about self control.
Quote by vannaXcurses

No I understand perfectly well, thank you. The TS said 'make an illogical jump to connect your birth date to your personality'.

So I did, and I see no connections.

You must not have read the entire post, therefore you do not understand. So don't go around accusing people of not understanding before you get you facts straight.
Quote by wizards?
My mom had a miscarriage before me and my parents decided to not have children for a while... two months later I was concieved... Talk about self control.

Maybe they were just like.... screw it I can't wait, I want babies!

....no pun intended >__>
Quote by SteveHouse
Early March. I have no idea what this says about me.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Daffodil Lament
No I understand perfectly well, thank you. The TS said 'make an illogical jump to connect your birth date to your personality'.

So I did, and I see no connections.

You must not have read the entire post, therefore you do not understand. So don't go around accusing people of not understanding before you get you facts straight.

You still don't understand, it is about conception. Not birthday

Quote by esther_mouse
Early March. I have no idea what this says about me.

leprechauns raped your mom because she wasn't wearing green. She didn't tell your dad.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92

Okay you got me there.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Okay you got me there.

It's okay, everyone makes mistakes.

*pats on the back*
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92

leprechauns raped your mom because she wasn't wearing green. She didn't tell your dad.

That's not funny on so many levels, not least because we don't really celebrate St. Patrick's day in England?

I'd say more that it means I was concieved in Spring. That is all.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Page 1 of 2