im looking for simple songs that are easy to play and are well known any pointers?

i do play alot of three days grace, attempt a7x, and know the extreem easy like smoke on the water and iron man but trying to find more easy songs that i can play whole song through
Killing in the name of was a really good one for me as a first, or show me how to live by audioslave, ya eventually then I got into a7x and learned alot of their songs, if there solos seem hard, just keep practicing them atleast an hour a day, took me like 2 weeks or a month to really do the afterlife solo well, ya ive only been playing like a year in few months but don't try to hard of stuff. Some others i learned early were are you gonna be my girl by jet, unholy confessions by a7x, anything linkin park is easy, and ya three days grace is good too
edit: exo-politcs by muse was like my first solo too so thats a good one
Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold is pretty freaking easy...

Master Of Puppets - Metallica is fairly easy 'cept for the second solo and bridge, but a lil practice will get you a long way.

Kill the King - Megadeth, easiest riff EVER....
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Stickied threads please
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic