Is there like a cord or something that lets me record from my amp on to my computer while I play?

I wanna do this the cheapest way possible,

Please provide links
www.google.com

ive asked this before and rly nothing came up.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
There is, but it is really risky to do.

Most amps won't have an output for it, the only one I know of is the Line 6 Spider III's.

There are better setups but I am too tired to talk about it right now.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/SoundTech-USB-Intelligent-Instrument-Cable?sku=332600
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Yea, I have a Fender G-Dec and a Line 6 Spider 3 15, I also have a line-in jack for my computer
Quote by LabradorBassist
Do you have a line out or headphone jack on your amp?

I have 2 inputs, and a MIDI input/output if that helps.
No. There is no such device here.

And if there was it would be witchcraft, which is widely frowned upon in The Pit.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82

And if there was it would be witchcraft, which is widely frowned upon in The Pit.

Witchcraft is kvlt as ****.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
God guys...

With my **** squier amp...

I just go from guitar to amp

-Then get an 1/8 > 1/4 adapter

-- then plug a normal 1/8 inch double male cable from the adapter on the amp out of hte headphones slot to the lap top...

---do it all the time in garageband and get crystal clear high quality recordings with loads of effects...

First on your computer you got to set the input source to the plug instead of the mic.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
God guys...

With my **** squier amp...

I just go from guitar to amp

-Then get an 1/8 > 1/4 adapter

-- then plug a normal 1/8 inch double male cable from the adapter on the amp out of hte headphones slot to the lap top...

---do it all the time in garageband and get crystal clear high quality recordings with loads of effects...

First on your computer you got to set the input source to the plug instead of the mic.

I'm sorry, I'm kinda retarded when it comes to cables.

Could you possibly send me links so I can order this stuff?
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Witchcraft is kvlt as ****.

My long bronze penis is also kvlt as ****!
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
You can get this nifty little thing called toneport (by Line 6). However the only way to get a good tone on it is by connecting an amp head to it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Nope. I posted before I saw you wanted it for cheap. You can get a crappy little mic from target or something though for about $5 that plugs into your comp.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Well you can get a Toneport GX which is basically a program you use on the computer to get some nice effects and you can record directly from that which is already connected on the computer.

Check my profile the first and second tracks which are recorded with TonePort GX

http://line6.com/toneportgx/
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Ok, so I managed to find both things around my house, I'm using mixcraft, but whenever I record theres this constant fuzz in the background thats way overpowering whenever i record, whether the instruments are silent or not. Is that the cables I have?
Quote by CFH82

and in Salem...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Drodo141
Is there like a cord or something that lets me record from my amp on to my computer while I play?

I wanna do this the cheapest way possible,

Please provide links

R&R forum...
UG Videos in my sig
Tweaks Guide...in my sig

all something you should look into if you want to record you amp.
wiring up a speaker out to the computer or anything other than a speaker will cause harm to both products.

Lastly, see this about the Toneports
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1008501&highlight=line6