Ok, so im working on a strat build. i'm trying to build an axe thats good for hardcore/punk and good for drop tunings, as well as being able to get crystal clean reggae tones. so far ive decided on a seymour duncan invader for the bridge, but i'm still looking for a neck pickup(for the reggae/cleans)

so, what's a good neck pickup for reggae-type tones in a strat? can be humbucker or single, i haven't routed it yet
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Dimarzio PAF pup
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Are you Doing a HH setup? If so for reggae might i recommend a SSH setup. I would recommend a Lace Sensor Gold for the neck. I have one in my tele and its got amazing cleans. A friend of mine who is annoyingly perched over my shoulder would
also like to recommend the EMG-SA. He says they're great. Ive never heard one though.
1990 Gibson SG Special Black
2003 Martin Hd-28
Fender Standard Telecaster Chrome Red
Randall RX120RH On RX412 SOLD!!
Fender Pro Jr. Combo
Keeley Modded Boss DS-1
Electro Harmonics Metal Muff
Ernie Ball Vp Jr.
Gold Lace Sensor or Seymour Duncan Cool Rail would be good options, I have a Cool Rail in the neck of my strat and it's great for cleans and low gain applications.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

ENDLESS FEEDBACK MANIPULATOR σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
bob marley had P 90s i believe?
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Quote by wshnationals
Ok, so im working on a strat build. i'm trying to build an axe thats good for hardcore/punk and good for drop tunings, as well as being able to get crystal clean reggae tones. so far ive decided on a seymour duncan invader for the bridge, but i'm still looking for a neck pickup(for the reggae/cleans)

so, what's a good neck pickup for reggae-type tones in a strat? can be humbucker or single, i haven't routed it yet

The one that's already in it if it's a strat - there's not an awful lot of humbucker tones in reggae stuff, you don't really want anything too thick though.

Having said that pickups aern't going to have that much of a say in the sound through a Line 6 spider, but even so I'd steer clear of the Invader, it's a horrible pickup.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com