Can anyone give me the name or season of the episode where JD's borther is visiting and there's the old guy who can only say "pickles".
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
thanks.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
season three i think

awesome show though, one of my favorites
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
when does the new season start?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
early next month sometime, not sure on the date.

im super pissed though, my local channel 8 has a contract issue with dish network so i cant get abc.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

im super pissed though, my local channel 8 has a contract issue with dish network so i cant get abc.

The new season starts January 6, and if dish network doesnt give you abc, you can watch it at sidereel.com the next day.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

There is a place where you can pay like $15 every 3 months to get the major channels(Fox, abc, nba, cbs) from SF and ATL. It works through Dish Network. Had the same problem so I know have SF and ATL channels for them.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
There is a place where you can pay like $15 every 3 months to get the major channels(Fox, abc, nba, cbs) from SF and ATL. It works through Dish Network. Had the same problem so I know have SF and ATL channels for them.

the cheaper answer would be torrenting.

sure you might have to wait a day or two to watch the episode but its all the same to me.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
New episodes aren't worth it. The newer seasons are nothing more than a hollowed out husk of their former glory.

But still... pretty kickass.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
New episodes aren't worth it. The newer seasons are nothing more than a hollowed out husk of their former glory.

But still... pretty kickass.

YOU. ARE. GENIUS.
and
I. AM. HIGH.

Thank you.