Hey I would like to know if it's harder, easier, or the same to play while your are standing. For me, it's a lot harder and i would like to know if it's normal? Am I just not use to it?
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
You're probably not used to it yet.
I thought I would never get used to it but now I play more standing up than when I'm sitting down.

MC name = Bearrorism
I can hardly play electric while sitting down.

I guess it's whatever you're used to.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
It's hard to play on the higher frets on the low strings.
Though the shortest your strap is, the more comfortable it's going to be to play on the high frets.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

It depends on many things.

Like whether you posted in the right forum or not. Try electric guitar and use the search bar before you post, I'm 100% certain this has been done...many time.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I usually prefer to have sex standing up.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
aye, i find it more difficult
i learn while sitting and my wrist is in a completely different position like that
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
It's not hard, it's because your not used to it, I find it as easy as playing on a chair.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
it used to be hard for me but what i did was sit down and ajust my strap so when i was standing up my guitar was in the same place as sitting down. then play for a while then lower it, get used to it then lower again. at first you look retarded but it doesnt take long to get used to playing standing
it was hard until i started sitting with the guitar on my left leg instead of right. i swear it helps so much. NOTE i play right handed.
Quote by Haggard_Cky
it used to be hard for me but what i did was sit down and ajust my strap so when i was standing up my guitar was in the same place as sitting down. then play for a while then lower it, get used to it then lower again. at first you look retarded but it doesnt take long to get used to playing standing

I'll defenatly try this. Lol it took like 5 minutes and I had all the response I needed. Thanks a lot guys!
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
For some reason I find it harder, especially when I'm playing solos. I think I'm just not used to it.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
i do both a lot
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
for whatever reason I thought it said peeing while standing up

I find it equal
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
i find it harder standin up, i can ****in nail scarified by racer X sitting down if i get up and do it my sweeps are all ****ed
Are you talking about masturbating or playing the guitar?

I can never tell.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
My strap is so high that it hangs when I sit down so there's not really a difference between the two. It may look dumb to you but it is proper technique.
Sig What?
It used to be harder, but I find it easy now. Just give it some time, and you'll get used to it.
Right now (I'm still kinda new to guitar), I can do everything standing that I can do sitting except I tremelo pick really fast. Kinda bugs me since I can do all the other stuff then do really sloppy tremelo picking.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!