What are peoples opinions on the new Guns and Roses album-Chinese democracy? I think it is a cross between Metallica and rage against the machines,
i think if you listen to it expecting to hear old gnr then you're an idiot. if you listen to it with an open mind and expect to hear some good music then you should be good. i bought it on cd and vinyl. i think it's a pretty good album... not worth the 15+ yr wait, but still a pretty good album.
Quote by vjferrara
i think if you listen to it expecting to hear old gnr then you're an idiot. if you listen to it with an open mind and expect to hear some good music then you should be good. i bought it on cd and vinyl. i think it's a pretty good album... not worth the 15+ yr wait, but still a pretty good album.

agreed.
Favorite guitarists :
my fav guitarist would have to be.....*Anthony kiedis* from RHCP,,every tune of his is different and thats what i like bout him,,none of this keep the same tune just go a fret higher ****,,that makes me wanna vomit in my shoe then drink it out again,

Favorite bassists :
fav bassist? ummmm...haha probibly *John frusciante* from RHCP aswell,,theis two guys are like peanut butter and jelly, they seem to work with eachother and not for eachother.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
its crap. theres only one good song and its the self titled Chinese Democracy. and that one isnt even that great. Its not Guns and Roses, they lost the Guns. Now its Axl Rose and his little lapdog pussys
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by srvflood
Favorite guitarists :
my fav guitarist would have to be.....*Anthony kiedis* from RHCP,,every tune of his is different and thats what i like bout him,,none of this keep the same tune just go a fret higher ****,,that makes me wanna vomit in my shoe then drink it out again,

Favorite bassists :
fav bassist? ummmm...haha probibly *John frusciante* from RHCP aswell,,theis two guys are like peanut butter and jelly, they seem to work with eachother and not for eachother.

Wrong thread you silly goose : )
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Please use the thread in the 80s/prog/shred forum
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic