Well Pit,

It's that time of year again, school is almost out for holiday break and all of your instructors want you to suffer as much as possible before you're set free. Time to write some papers.

I only have two papers due this semester and am about halfway through the second one now. Naturally I want to procrastinate so I thought I'd ask what everyone else is writing about, if you actually find it interesting, and any other comments of complaints you want to throw in there.

---------------------

Personally, I just finished a little ten page paper talking about how my hero Matthew Arnold inadvertantly copied Percy Shelley even though he was always talking smack about him. Even though it's short, it was about the hardest paper I've ever written--I hated every minute of it.

Now I'm about halfway through a fifteen pager about a book no one here has probably ever heard of (I sure as hell hadn't before the class) I Am One of You Forever by Fred Chappell. It's a pretty good book and I'm enjoying writing about it as much as I enjoyed reading it. The details in the paper will be great, but the overall cohesion and point behind it will probably fall a little short of what I want.

Have at it!
zeppelin... its awsome.. and i cant believe my english teacher actually let me write a biography on them
i had to write on ****in Romeo and Juliet.... that book is the biggest bunch of bull**** my ears have ever heard...
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by BiOhAZarD722
i had to write on ****in Romeo and Juliet.... that book is the biggest bunch of bull**** my ears have ever heard...

lol I like it just because I hate stupid teenage romance ****, a whole play making fun of it but then ending in death was alright in my book.
I got to write one on the RHCP's last year,it twas awesome!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb