I play alot of metal and hardrock, and im needing to buy a new guitar, one WITHOUT a floyd rose. I already have an Alexi-200 Signature ESP LTD, but i need something easier to tune. im an intermediate player, and i play alot of metallica and slayer. im have about $700 to spend, and need a new axe, any suggestions?
Im also needing a really thin neck =]
and i forgot to add, make it about a $600 guitar, i have to buy a case to =] always use protection. lol.
Last edited by paintballcrazy7 at Dec 14, 2008,
C-1 hellraiser.
neck thru and is just beautiful.
or a tempest.
or try something by esp.
srsly though =P
that schecter with the blackouts in the off white

is really really pretty
ESP EC-1000 is on sale for like 700 now through american musical or musicians friend. I play CoB, Iced Earth, In Flames and more and it destroys em all.
schecter hellraisers are awesome!! either that or the blackjack ATX
Quote by TheBigProjekt
Quick question, don;t make fun of me please.
When does your dick "grow" the most, as im 14 and I'm still on the small side.

..I just don't want a small dick XD
A fixed bridge Schecter Hellraiser or Blackjack ATX

Might wanna look into some fixed bridge ESP models as well.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

faded explorer, theyre 700ish now and mine is one of the better gibsons i have owned and played...
Quote by orionz06
faded explorer, theyre 700ish now and mine is one of the better gibsons i have owned and played...

yeah, but a gibson... they dont really have the thin neck im searching for. thanks tho =]
Quote by syntheticocean
ESP EC-1000 is on sale for like 700 now through american musical or musicians friend. I play CoB, Iced Earth, In Flames and more and it destroys em all.

how light are those, and whats the diff in them and the ec 500?
The Schecter necks aren't that thin... but they're not thick either, they might be suited for you... I'd recommend the Schecter C1 or the Blackjack if you like the neck, or maybe a middle-range Ibanez if you want something thinner.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
The Schecter necks aren't that thin... but they're not thick either, they might be suited for you... I'd recommend the Schecter C1 or the Blackjack if you like the neck, or maybe a middle-range Ibanez if you want something thinner.

True. I have dainty little girl hands and the Schecter necks play just fine for me so it's not like they're baseball bats attached to guitar bodies.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

i much prefer shecter's necks to Ibanez... =\
but **** I just always like a bit of like... girth. that's why i took my ibanez iceman with the wizard II back and got 2 schecter ultras and gave up PAF pros and tone zones

=]

wait i didn't do that yet... but it's in my near future plans.
I just... i like ibanez and everything. but ya i like the neck and feel of my schecter (even tho they're different than the hellraisers obviously)

haha i'm biased tho
Quote by Bristlehead
i much prefer shecter's necks to Ibanez... =\
but **** I just always like a bit of like... girth. that's why i took my ibanez iceman with the wizard II back and got 2 schecter ultras and gave up PAF pros and tone zones

=]

wait i didn't do that yet... but it's in my near future plans.
I just... i like ibanez and everything. but ya i like the neck and feel of my schecter (even tho they're different than the hellraisers obviously)

haha i'm biased tho

I agree some what.The newer Ibanez necks feel a little uhm odd to me I guess.Thats why I got some older models with different neck profiles than the wizard 2.I prefer the more rounded feel on my R355 and Radius to the "flat as a board" wizard 2.

a Jackson DKMGT should ft your needs.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Schecter C1 Hellraiser Floyd Rose!
Guitars

(New guitar soon)
Washburn X200PROE
Applause AA21
Epiphone Les Paul Special

Amps

Marshall MG100HDFX + MG412A ME83
Roland CUBE20X
Quote by Blacken Seas
a Jackson DKMGT should ft your needs.

That Dinky looks really nice. but how heavy are they? Ive always been facinated by jacksons but have never played one. [only one guitar center in KY and its 2 hours away >< So i have to deal with over priced small town shops. lol.
Schecter C-1 Plus. Great guitar for the money.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
that jackson dkmgt plays really good! my friend has one and he had a hard time getting me off oe it lol!
plus one for schecter c1 hellraiser
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010