I can't sync or reset my iPod classic 120GB anymore. The stupid 'disk cannot be found' message pops up when I try to do so.

I'm thinking that it has something to do with my iTunes suddenly going crazy. Look at the amount of space it says my library is taking up.

Some help please?

Attached is a screenshot of the amount of storage my iTunes library supposedly takes up.
Albert Einstein?

There may be a corrupted file in your playlist.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Albert Einstein?

There may be a corrupted file in your playlist.

About the corrupted file, I seriously doubt so. I've checked through each and every one. It's bloody annoying, really.
it has nothing to do with how much music your itunes has. i have 8000 some, which is about 40 gbs, and i have no problems with it. so i'm guessing the hard drive in your ipod might be screwed up.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by fli.pansy
it has nothing to do with how much music your itunes has. i have 8000 some, which is about 40 gbs, and i have no problems with it. so i'm guessing the hard drive in your ipod might be screwed up.

I know, but iTunes says the files take up a billion GBs. Weird.
Quote by Time Seller
How do I find out anyway, if a file's corrupted? I've really only checked to see if any file's missing.

My GUESS: try to play it.... although that could take a while.
Quote by Time Seller
How do I find out anyway, if a file's corrupted? I've really only checked to see if any file's missing.

well... play every of your song
then you just go in the folder in which all your music is.
then you virus and spyware-scan it
then you look if there's any file that has a ludicrous size
or that is not of the right type
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
well... play every of your song
then you just go in the folder in which all your music is.
then you virus and spyware-scan it
then you look if there's any file that has a ludicrous size
or that is not of the right type

K, I just finished scanning. One file was corrupt, removed it, still not working though.

It's a bit hard to go through each and every song to check the size, since iTunes shoves them into folders and organizes them by artiste name. Gah.
try removing and re-adding all your songs, I don't know if there is anyother way to do it, try formatting your ipod and re-installing the firmware.. I think you can do that. But the problems probably with your itunes not your ipod.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
wow a terabyte of space, and try un-installing and re-installing and if that doesnt work then virus is the awnser or something close
Destroy. Erase. Improve.

I am.