Anyone know of any good strat copies? prefferably under $1000 and have buckers in the bridge....
Pretend we're dead..
Erhm do you mean like a super strat style deal?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

How bout a stratocaster? I hear they are good strats.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

$1000 will get you a Fender American Standard, why get a copy when you can have the real thing? Just get the HSS version.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
$1000 will get you a Fender American Standard, why get a copy when you can have the real thing? Just get the HSS version.

because G&L make better guitars?

look into G&L TS
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
idk, nothing beats the FEEL of a fender strat to me. I love my purple baby.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

http://www.sweetwater.com/guitargallery/electric/all/sC004075/

From one of the guys who founded Jackson before it was Jackson. He restarted Charvel(his part of the company), and seems to be embracing their original intent; high-quality humbucker guitars using Fender shapes.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by petho
Anyone know of any good strat copies? prefferably under $1000 and have buckers in the bridge....

LTD George Lynch sig
http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_GL256%20George%20Lynch%20LTD%20Electric%20Guitar%20Distressed%203%20Tone%20Sunburst_-1_10052_10002_-49959173_cmCategorySA-10001
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Posting just to keep Shino from killing another thread.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by DeltaFunk

I just want something different... I wish Epiphone still made the ET 270

Hey! you have an rhcp avatar! Mad!
Pretend we're dead..
at lacemusic.com you can read up about how a single pickup can sound like a humbucker but better.

i just put a lace blue in the neck position and its awesome!

a GNX fx workstation can make just about any guitar sound like something else or anything else out there