So... normally i wouldn't do this. But pit, i need your help!!!

I don't know what to buy my mom for christmas. Last year i bought her a white/gold,yellow gold necklace and i want something that isn't a step down from that. I really don't know what she wants/needs so that's why i'm asking for help.

Also... my gf! I bought her a promise ring made out of white gold and had 3 diamonds on it. Oh, and don't say engagement ring please... not yet hehe...

EDIT: price range is about 100-150 dollars each.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
So... normally i wouldn't do this. But pit, i need your help!!!

I don't know what to buy my mom for christmas. Last year i bought her a white/gold,yellow gold necklace and i want something that isn't a step down from that. I really don't know what she wants/needs so that's why i'm asking for help.

Also... my gf! I bought her a promise ring made out of white gold and had 3 diamonds on it. Oh, and don't say engagement ring please... not yet hehe...

EDIT: price range is about 100 dollars each.

I was going to say rape, until I saw this part. It looks like you've got a previous commitment going on here.
buy them some rape
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Quote by Tire Me.
Nuff said.

a fleshlight for a female?

Bah humbug! By the way, any suggestions in this thread will be used for my mother (except rape).

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I got my mom one of those Digital photo frames so she can put loving family memories on it and all that ****.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
I asked my mom what kind of perfume she wanted last year, she liked it. And don't be that little wiener that buys his mom lotion and soap from Bath & Body Works.

EDIT: ^ That's actually a pretty good idea, are they expensive?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Tire Me.
So a fleshlight is still in consideration?

Haha, possibly

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by atlasguitar
I got my mom one of those Digital photo frames so she can put loving family memories on it and all that ****.

I'm getting that for my brother, and when he'll be like, "oh, thanks!" i'll give him another box with a digital camera so that "he has something to get the pictures for the frame."

Quote by Soul Power
I asked my mom what kind of perfume she wanted last year, she liked it. And don't be that little wiener that buys his mom lotion and soap from Bath & Body Works.

White Diamond by Elizabeth Taylor. Got her that last year for her bday.

EDIT: as you can see, i don't really go cheap on presents. I only need to buy something for my mom, brother, and gf.

Any ideas?

Thunderbeads.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by Soul Power

Not if you don't get a touch screen one.

$59.00 at Target and I've seen them cheaper.

http://www.target.com/TruTech-Digital-Photo-Frame-A60P0315/dp/B000WQQTWK/qid=1229471826/ref=br_1_38/180-3705342-5857261?ie=UTF8&node=10824691&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=10824691&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=1
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Get her a digital photo frame, I bought my grandma one fore her birthday and she loves hers. It costs me about 50 bucks at radioshack, it was on sale though. They're about 80-140 depending on the size you get....
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton