Basically i just got 3 red rings of death on my xbox..lucky me rite? is there a way i can give them the info for the box online?? or do i have to call 18004myxbox and go through a program thing and then talk to an indian guy i dont understand?
Quote by CJE
I punched my friend out of a desk and yelled "FATALITY."
Best. Study hall. Evar.
Or like the time I yelled out "WHY DOES IT BURN WHEN I PEEEEEEEE????"
Best. Library time. Evar.

Quote by slaveofsatan
I yelled "I leik t3h mudkipz" in my grade 9 orientation.
Lol my xbox broke today too but I dont really give a **** since I have better things to do. But to answer your question I'm pretty sure you have to talk to some "indian guy".
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by eddY888
Basically i just got 3 red rings of death on my xbox..lucky me rite? is there a way i can give them the info for the box online?? or do i have to call 18004myxbox and go through a program thing and then talk to an indian guy i dont understand?

Philippino actually (i think)... and no, I'm pretty sure you have to call.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Go to xbox.com and go to support.

Easy as ****

EDIT: Yes, you can get a box delivered and everything by going online.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
that's why you get a ps3, and play online for free
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by M.P.A.Guitarist
let it overheat take of the harddrive wrap it in a blanket worked for me

^ Voids your warranty and your Xbox gets re-f+cked after less than a month.

Just go online.

I got the box, sent it away, and got it back within a week.

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Ya PS3's are probably better. I know of 5 people that, that happend to in a week and numerous other problems. Plus "I" think PS3 has better games to.
Just call and they will send you out a box to ship it in
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
Ya PS3's are probably better. I know of 5 people that, that happend to in a week and numerous other problems. Plus "I" think PS3 has better games to.

Let's not start this argument.

It has been decided already that the Xbox 360 has better games, multiplayer, fanbase, and fun than the PS3.

Try and say differently and you are wrong.

'Nuff said.

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob

It has been decided already that the Xbox 360 has better games, multiplayer, fanbase, and fun than the PS3.

'Nuff said.

I'm not starting a arguement. I specifically said "I". It's only my opinion so calm down and don't get all flame-happy.
sneyob thanks....that must've been new since when the 360 first came out cuz i got it then and that like never existed. my forms sent in and stuff box should be here soon
Quote by CJE
Best. Study hall. Evar.

Quote by slaveofsatan
Quote by sneyob

'Nuff said.

the only thing i can agree is the better online (because you have to pay for it), and better games (only because it's been out longer than the ps3).

for everything else, the ps3 is the same, or better than the xbox 360. sure they have a bigger fanbase, so there's more fan boys to back up the xbox 360, but the chances of the xbox breaking is way too high (i have a friend who takes good care of his stuff, but had his xbox broken 5 times.. 5!). and as for the performance, the ps3 is much more powerful. if you look at the specs, the ps3 blows the xbox out of the water. the gaming industry cannot even make games (so far) for the ps3 to run at it's full potential.

and for the blu-ray vs. hd argument. well there is no argument. because blu-ray won, and i think it is the future for dvd's.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
heck yeah! i started a console war!!!!
Quote by CJE
Best. Study hall. Evar.

Quote by slaveofsatan
and stfu lol. he probably had it on carpet or in a cabinet thats why it broke...overheat.duh.
Quote by CJE
Best. Study hall. Evar.

Quote by slaveofsatan
Quote by fli.pansy
the only thing i can agree is the better online (because you have to pay for it), and better games (only because it's been out longer than the ps3).

for everything else, the ps3 is the same, or better than the xbox 360. sure they have a bigger fanbase, so there's more fan boys to back up the xbox 360, but the chances of the xbox breaking is way too high (i have a friend who takes good care of his stuff, but had his xbox broken 5 times.. 5!). and as for the performance, the ps3 is much more powerful. if you look at the specs, the ps3 blows the xbox out of the water. the gaming industry cannot even make games (so far) for the ps3 to run at it's full potential.

and for the blu-ray vs. hd argument. well there is no argument. because blu-ray won, and i think it is the future for dvd's.

Ask any developer, and they'll tell you that when a game is multi-platform, it functions much better on the 360. What's the point of having all that power if not even Sony knows how to use it?
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Maus24
Ask any developer, and they'll tell you that when a game is multi-platform, it functions much better on the 360. What's the point of having all that power if not even Sony knows how to use it?

Sony does know how to use it. If it's true that when a game is multi-platform, it usually functions better on the 360, then that's an issue with whoever's making the game, not Sony.

And all of this is very off-topic.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by fli.pansy

The ''Whole Ps3 is more powerfull'',seems quite irrelevant.
What does any of that mather if theres barley any good games to play.

Sure it might have lot's of potential but the console has been out for quite a while and there havent been anything spectacular done whith it.

Yet i dont own any of these two consoles i just played them at a friends house,sofar i gotta say Xbox had more fun games,Altho both are great,it's just preference i guess.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by M.P.A.Guitarist
let it overheat take of the harddrive wrap it in a blanket worked for me

Worked for me, too.

I'm actually heading over to my friend's place in a bit to finish GoW 2. That game is reason enough alone to make me want to convert from Sony to Microsoft.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live