I'm just asking to make sure it won't do any damage. My amp is a Roland Cube and I just got a Electro Harmonix Bigg Muff. Is it safe to run my Muff through it or should I wait until I get a tube or non moddeling amp?
no its fine, but it might not aound as good, but its cause its a solid state amp not a modeling amp. its not that you dont put any pedals thorough a solid state amp its just that they sound bad 90% of the time.
Quote by convictionless
no its fine, but it might not aound as good, but its cause its a solid state amp not a modeling amp. its not that you dont put any pedals thorough a solid state amp its just that they sound bad 90% of the time.

What the hell speak English please. Roland cubes are modeling amps, which are solid state with digital components.

And many regular solid state amps take pedals beautifully, like the JC120.

But to answer your question, it'll WORK, it just won't sound nearly as good as it should.
It's fine man
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Anyone tried any good distortion/od pedals on an AD30VT?

Also, (not that its relevant), but on a UK modern setting, with t-10, m-10 and b-10, with noise reduction on full, i get one of the best fuzzish sounds ive heard.
It'll work, it just won't sound good.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales