You guys should watch this video, it's hilarious. It's the same guy that made The Dark Knight spoofs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xuvbAhYlx4
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by cho0onger

You seriously think this is better?

Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
"hey man, i need a favor, i need to film something for.. a... uh.. project.. and i need you to drive around while i'm in the passangers seat playing with my iron man action figure"
Quote by Spitz13
"hey man, i need a favor, i need to film something for.. a... uh.. project.. and i need you to drive around while i'm in the passangers seat playing with my iron man action figure"

Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by BlueAltitudes

did you actually watch the video and not realize it some guy playing with a little action figure on the side of his car making stupid voices?
Quote by Spitz13
did you actually watch the video and not realize it some guy playing with a little action figure on the side of his car making stupid voices?

Yes, and it sounds like you need a sense of humor.

Quote by Delanoir

I loled.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.