Hey guys do you guys know of a way to convert m4a to Mp3? I have most of my songs on itunes and it kinda sux that they are in that format. Is there something i can change/download that will help me format it to mp3? if a certain program is neccessary can someone reccomend me a good one. Reason I want to convert them is because i have a brand new stereo with a usb port and i tried hooking it up with music from my itunes folder and it didnt work, i was like wtf why isnt it working then i remembered it was in m4a format.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Go download All2mp3.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
ok i found out i got nero haha it was installed by some guy who kinda fixed the computer for us a while ago. Im backing up my files with the program for i can convert those. One question i have though is how do you convert whole folders/files. this kinda sux cuz you have to convert one song at a time. how do i do multiple at a time?
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Xilisoft.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
you're all idiots, if you have iTunes, go under Advanced and it'll say convert selection to mp3