This has been bugging me all day but I heard this song in the car that sounded pretty good and I never found out the name. I know that the solo had a lot of wah and seemed kind of bluesy and the only lyrics I can really remember were talking about looking into the sun and something about running.

Sorry if that makes little sense, but oh well, help me out if you can please?
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
How descriptive...
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Looook into the suuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!

nah.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Don't look back into the sun?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Did it go Do do do dah fabum ta ka?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Did it go Do do do dah fabum ta ka?

Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Sorry about the lack of description, it also had this pretty distinctive keyboard part, that's probably no help at all. Oh well.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Reminds me of that episode of Home Movies when Coach McGuirk recites his dad's poem (I'm not making this up).

"Something something something run
Something something something sun

Now keep in mind that I did paraphrase a little."