Correct me if I'm wrong, but there used to be a 100+ page "singing/vocal tips thread" in this forum that I read like every day, but it seems to have disappeared
I'm pretty sure there was one... =\

Sorry, I have no idea where it is. But atleast you know that you probably aren't imagining things.
It's post count probably got too high. Even psych and danny can't find it (our mods).

Wait a week or two, the singing reg's are rewriting the front page.
As demon said, V4.0 is in the works, V3.0 disappeared. If you have any suggestions for changes/improvements to the new version, feel free to PM me.
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
As demon said, V4.0 is in the works, V3.0 disappeared. If you have any suggestions for changes/improvements to the new version, feel free to PM me.
haha, my name is Michael or Mike . Demonofthenight is just a really bad choice for a username.

More exercises and more about adapting your tone. I saw heaps of questions asking about their tone and there wasn't much on the original post.

So far the only exercises I know is counting through the scales (one, two, three, four, five, six, sev, eight), humming the scales and la laing and do doing the scales. BTW, I'm not a very good singer, I don't exercise my voice nearly enough.