I once listened to my Ipod while it was at 60% charge all the way to zero. there was rly traffic (the roads were blocked or something). About 2 and a half hours.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Yep. Much longer than two hours. I've spent at least a good ten hours studying and listened to music the entire time.
Driving home from Philadelphia. About 16 hours.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
over 6 hours
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I just unknowingly sucked my own balls with this thread.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
My whole life.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
about 7/8 hours i reckon?
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by akack
You make waaaaaaaaaaay too many threads dude.

really?

None of the existing threads fit my purpose...
Quote by icaneatcatfood
im a man and thus have no periods sir and if i did have a period i wouldnt be listening to music
About 18 hours, with only about 8 albums

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
I listened to about 7 albums back to back a while ago, I also once listened to Sweet Child O' Mine on repeat from Newcastle to Liverpool. Due to traffic the journey was about 4 hours. That solo will never get boring, but I was going insane with the main riff, it drove me crazy after an hour. Luckily I fell asleep.
a few 5 hour drives. When I'm at uni from 7-4 I'll listen to music the whole time except for during two hour lectures so basically 6 hours

EDIT: I've also listened to the entire discography of Pearl Jam over the course of a week listening to it chronologically whenever I was free and the same with Muse and I'm about to do the same with RHCP
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
I left my computer running playing Lamb of God, Metallica, Pantera, Slayer and Iron Maiden for an entire weekend, I was awake and at my house for about 20 something hours of that.

It was awwwwrrriiiigghhht.
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
3 day straight music festival?

It went 24 hours a day, and I didnt really sleep so I suppose I was listening to music the whole time. Other than that, im listening to music whenever I play guitar
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
60ish hours. I had a crapload of work to do and didn't leave my room for an entire weekend (Yes, it sucked huge balls). Just left my music on the entire time.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
About 2 and a half hours.

Someone has come on their face...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by insanitybreed
I'm so prog, I never stop listening to music. EVER.

Forget my last post. This.
About 18 hours. One mix CD on loop. Driving from Maryland, to Ohio, and back in a '97 Dodge Cummins. That was with open pipes on that Diesel. I couldn't sleep when I finally got home because all I could hear was the sound of that truck doing 70 the hole damn way!

It was fun though. I wanna do the Gumball one day!
at least 8 hours
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Like a whole 24 hours, probably more.

Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Do I have to be awake when I'm listening to the music?
Cause I think I went for about 8 hours sleeping..
I listen to music pretty much all the time I'm awake- in college, in the shower, in bed, etc.

But the last time I actually sat down and concentrated on music for an extended period of time was when I decided to do the Star Wars soundtrack marathon. That was just over 9 hours. Silver medal would have to go to the Harry Potter soundtrack marathon, which was 6 hours.

Yeah, I'm normal and cool...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices