I've been at home with the flu and I sat up on Friday watching Midsomer Murders or something like that ... anyway, the story line was something to do with a family feud, I woke up at 3 am with painful coughing and I actually believed that my family was at way with another family and I was planning on killing the other family's like father person... I then went downstairs for a drink fainted on the kitchen, woke up when my dog started liking my face and was drenched in a puddle of sweat that spread across the kitchen floor and was really deep so I slept on the couch and laughed at myself for believing I was in a family war.
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Bs

Either you were drunk,Or this is a lie,

I seem to remember you making some stupid "Gangster" thread
a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
Bs

no its not ... bs does mean bull**** right?
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Midsummer Murders is gash!

Last night I dreamt I was staying in this haunted hotel.. place, thing. Haunted in a mental way rather than white sheets and fake blood. I woke up wondering where the hell it came from, very weird. I seem to have this weird town/city place I keep going to in my sleep, not even joking.
Quote by Jackolas

Last night I dreamt I was staying in this haunted hotel.. place, thing. Haunted in a mental way rather than white sheets and fake blood. I woke up wondering where the hell it came from, very weird. I seem to have this weird town/city place I keep going to in my sleep, not even joking.

i think we should investigate this ...
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Sometimes if I'm doing something for a long time, I dream about doing it in my sleep.

Or worse yet, as I'm falling asleep, I think I am still doing it, and my mind creates all sorts of weird situations regarding whatever it was I was doing earlier.

Like work is a good example.

I think "oh I have to work 35 hours this saturday before it opens so that I will be done by lunchtime"...

Quote by Jackolas
How?

have no idea ... sue someone?
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Hallucinations caused by dehydration from the flu maybe? IDK...

i think it was this, i did pass out because of this
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
I'd say your homocidal thoughts were residue from the dream. I think it's fairly common to sometimes wake up thinking your dream was real, sometimes you're still in that half-sleep state. Also the stress on your body with the flu would likely have made you less able to think clearly, I'd say there'd be a mental issue if something like this happened in the day when you were fully aware of your surroundings.

That or BS.
You should go see a doctor. It's really easy to hallucinate when you have high fevers. Both my brother and I hallucinated quite a few times when we had mono. He was convinced that he had a barbecue in his room, and actually tried throwing imaginary hotdogs at me.

So yeah, interesting story.

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Quote by Nirvana_rocks73
You should go see a doctor. It's really easy to hallucinate when you have high fevers. Both my brother and I hallucinated quite a few times when we had mono. He was convinced that he had a barbecue in his room, and actually tried throwing imaginary hotdogs at me.

So yeah, interesting story.

really? imaginary hot dogs? lol
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Its just halusinations caused by the flu
My sister had a really bad flu a few years ago and she thought the walls were caving in, seriously.
just drink plenty of water
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
yeh dreams can be wierd, i once dreamt i was programming , and the solution i came up with in my dream, solved my real life problem
Quote by Jackolas

Does this city of yours have a coast-line of mingled mud, ooze, and weedy Cyclopean masonry?

If so I may have some news for you...

(I doubt anyone will get the reference )
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by spider666
I doubt anyone will get the reference
H.P.Lovecraft? The Shadow Over Innsmouth perhaps?

I read somewhere the government is emitting subliminal messages during shows to brainwash the public. You know, the kind of messages you don't notice but makes you do things. In shows like Midsomer Murders they have old people exterminate each other to save the social security and health care system from going bankrupt. Less old farths -> less pensions and less medical expenses. Not a bad idea really.

Apparently it has some effect on young folk too. You should have been more carefull what you watch. Tss tss tss.

[/BS] :-D
It's not hallucinations, you morons, it's delusions caused by flu, get it right

But yeah if you're really sick with a fever it's not uncommon to have delusions. If they get really bad you should probably consult your doctor though

I have type one diabetes, and if I have a really really bad hypo (very low blood sugar) (especially when I'm asleep and wake up having one), I think all kinds of things are true. And the room lurches and I can't stand and sometimes I see things, and it's very scary. But it's just a side effect of having a hypo.

When I was staying at my boyfriend's last week, I had the first really bad hypo I've had in about four years, and I was convinced that reality was repeating itself, lol. Like, we'd be investigating how reality worked but upon reaching a certain point, which was progressed a little further each time, we'd return to the start, except I didn't really want to know more about it but couldn't stop returning to the start and having to do it all over again.

Thankfully my boyfriend managed to test my blood sugar and get me to eat some dextrosols and it passed within about ten minutes

Edit: I'd been reading a book called "The End of Mr Y" before I went to sleep, which is all about thought experiments and reality and philosophy and the 4th dimension, which is probably why I had that PARTICULAR delusion, lol.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at Dec 14, 2008,
Quote by GangsterLi
i think we should investigate this ...

"THERE'S BEEN A MURRRRDERRRR!!!!"

...oh wait
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again