shadow__666
*meaningless bollocks*
2,129 IQ
Any other Bleeders fans on here?

For those who haven't heard of them (most of you probably) they're a punk/hardcore band from New Zealand. Since they're spending most of next year trying to break the USA and Canada, I figured I'd try helping them by giving them some free promotion on UG. Here's a few of their songs.

Black Widow Creeps
Out Of Time
She Screamed She Loved Me

This thread is for all Bleeders-related discussion, whether you're a long time fan or you just heard them now.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
shadow__666
*meaningless bollocks*
2,129 IQ
Where'd you hear that? They're still going strong, and I saw them yesterday and got to chat with Angelo so I know for sure.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
ralph wiggum
custom user title
661 IQ
ooooooohhhh

they have "last shows for ages" all over their page

i was on their myspace a while ago, and must have mis read it as just "last shows"
haha
shadow__666
*meaningless bollocks*
2,129 IQ
That would be their last NZ shows for a year or so.
Quote by Cathbard
shadow__666
*meaningless bollocks*
2,129 IQ
^Apples and oranges. I like them both.
Quote by Cathbard