Anyone go to one of the gigs?

What did you reckon to it?

Was anyone there also on the 12th in sheffield where Phil Demmel from MachineHead collapsed onstage?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
I read the title as, "Slipknot's hair is all gone".
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
i don't know, i think theres less kids hanging around the mall with slipknot shirts on now than there were like 5 years ago so hopefully theyre almost done.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by dantheman558

Was anyone there also on the 12th in sheffield where Phil Demmel from MachineHead collapsed onstage?

i was

i thought it was awesome

the gig, not the collapsing phil demmel
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Hopefully (El Paso, TX - Feb 28). This time C&C better not cancel, they've already done so twice.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by mercedesisbenz
i don't know, i think theres less kids hanging around the mall with slipknot shirts on now than there were like 5 years ago so hopefully theyre almost done.

pfft. HOPEfully?
All Hope Is Gone, dude.
Slipknot are an excellent band. dont expect them to drop off the earth anytime soon
nick_b is currently obsessed with:
Pokemon
Pinch Harmonics
12/8 timing
7/8 timing
Lamb of God
Rise Against
Regina Spektor
Dream Theater
and many others...
Quote by dantheman558

Yup. The night was a right laugh.
DANK MEMES
I went to their show with Machine Head and Children of Bodom in Munich on Nov. 29th and it was kick ass! Of course, Germans mosh like vaginas, so me and another American had to show them how to do it. :P

But yeah...Awesome show, definitely worth going to.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
i went to the newcastle one i think it was the 11th it was awesome we had over five pits going at the same time+ i also caught clowns drumstick
I went to the one in birmingham i was disappointed by the amount of time bodom had on stage, they left out about five essential songs. Machine head were great playing a full set and everyone was going for it in asthetics, davidian and old. Slipknot were okay but i cant really say anything because i left after the 4th song to buy merch and avoid traffic.
Quote by dantheman558

i did! was amazing! one of the best nights iv had in ages, was gutted when phil collapsed tho. was pretty cool when the whole standing area sat down! my friend who is totally obbsessed with slipknot, like he will go mental if people say stuff bad about them, he caught a drumstick!
Quote by kriss08
i went to the newcastle one i think it was the 11th it was awesome we had over five pits going at the same time+ i also caught clowns drumstick

yeah rob flynn was talking about you lot and your 5 circle pits
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by nick_b
pfft. HOPEfully?
All Hope Is Gone, dude.
Slipknot are an excellent band. dont expect them to drop off the earth anytime soon

I believe that is a matter of opinion.
slipknot thread? or Ticket thread
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
they are the type of band where u either love em or u hate em....or u thought they were ok...

ecookie anyone?

i saw slipknot at the mayhem festival a few months ago, and it was my first time seeing them, and ho....ly.......****. amazing. i do wish they stray away from their modern sound and make another album like their first one. nothing will beat that album.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC