You don't ಠ_ಠ
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
If it's a shortcut or a folder, you can right click, properties, shortcut or customize tab, change icon.

If it's just a file, I don't think you can.
In soviet russia custom pictures change their desktop icons to you
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by Tedrick
In soviet russia custom pictures change their desktop icons to you

Manchester United
Quote by filthandfury
If it's a shortcut or a folder, you can right click, properties, shortcut or customize tab, change icon.

Dude no effing way. I love the Crimea. Opposite Ends live made me cream my god damn pants.

/thread hijacking
I only know how to do it for folders. Right click, properties, customise, change icon.

It will ask for a .ico file, I think you can just open up jpegs in paint and save them with that extension.

EDIT: Oh, if it's an application, you can do it too- go through the application folders looking for the .ico, then just change it and save it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by x_thurston_x
Dude no effing way. I love the Crimea. Opposite Ends live made me cream my god damn pants.

/thread hijacking

Dude no effing way. I love Fear and Loathing. I watched it last night on a big 42" tv and it almost made me cream my god damn pants.

(And I've read the book)

/thread hijacking
Quote by filthandfury

this