I'm in love with my Fender Blender for when I want to create a massive wall of fuzz, but I find that when I want to do anything with a low or even middling fuzz tone it isn't adjustable.

Is there a fuzz pedal out there that can do Hendrix, My Bloody Valentine and everything in between, or do I have to look into getting a slightly less brutal fuzz for psychedelic and softer grunge tones?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Well Hendrix used a fuzz face which they still have now but if you get one be sure to get the Hendrix one, not the red one. The red one isn't that good.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
^ I haven't got access to any soldering irons or similar, and even if I had I wouldn't trust myself.

Is there no one fuzz pedal that covers all the tones I want?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Yeah, I have an Axis Fuzz and it absolutely nails Hendrix.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Barber Trifecta Fuzz?
^I have never heard of those in my life.

I reckon I'll have to get a softer fuzz for psychedelic stuff. I can't afford a Fuzz Face though.
Quote by Cathbard
Then I'd build/buy a Roger Mayer Classic or Axis fuzz.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I'd say a fuzz face is your best bet for a more vintage tone. If you want one with the potential to be more crazy then I'd say something like a Fuzz Factory would do.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments