41 64%
Don't buy it.
17 27%
Get something else (post below)
6 9%
Voters: 64.
Hi pit,

I have a huge dilema.

I would really like to go and buy a cherry pie from Tesco. At the same time, since I don't get paid till Friday, this would probably be classed as a waste of money. This transaction will include custard if it helps.

Thanks.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
You should really save your money, resist the temptation to buy that nice, fresh cherry pie, don't let your temptations mislead to the tasty, fruity.............. I'm make it worse ain't I?
you don't know if you should buy pie?? DO IT!
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
buy cocaine and hookers instead.

Bit more expensive than the £3 I was planning on spending. I don't live in Newcastle you know.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

I say buy the pie. What good is financial security if you're not happy?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I know for a fact that you will not regret buying a Tescos cherry pie, they are amazing, even by pie standards
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Dec 14, 2008,
Quote by Demonikk
I know for a fact that you will not regret buying a Tescos cherry pie, thy are amazing, even by pie standards

Do you happen to remember how much they are by any chance?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Bit more expensive than the £3 I was planning on spending. I don't live in Newcastle you know.

I lol'd.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Do you happen to remember how much they are by any chance?

Around £1.29 or something like that
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
Around £1.29 or something like that

That's crackin, and with Tesco UHT poor excuse for custard, I bet I could do this for less than £3.

Even more tempting now.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe

haha

buy the pie..

now.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by PullTigerTail
You've got me singing Warrant, damn you!

I am sorry, no one deserves that.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Cherry Pies suck. Buy some Cherry Bakewells.

I ate 6 Bakewells once in one go. I was'nt even stoned. I just fucking love Cherry Bakewells.
Quote by daniel.mycoe

yeah you tell the geordies
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!