Hey guys, so it's time for another guitar (yes, me too), so I've narrowed my options down a bit (unless someone comes in from off-stage and suggests something awesome)

LTD M-1000 STBLK

LTD H-1001

Ibanez S2170 FW

BC Rich Draco

BC Rich NJ Warbeast

Now I know you guys all hate BC Riches, but I hear the NJs are a decent series, so unless you actually have a valid reason to knock them, please (even though it won't stop you), don't knock.

I'm very up in the air about these, I was sold on the Ibanez, but I'm not big on the IBZ pickups.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!!
------------------------------------
Ibanez EGEN
ESP LTD F-400FM
'87 Jap Strat
Ovation : Celebrity

Boss GT-10

Blackstar Series One 200
If you like double locking trems, the M-1000 is a good pick (just got mine fixed and i think its great) but seriously, B.C. Rich? I think ESP LTD pwns B.C. Rich.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by John5rules125
If you like double locking trems, the M-1000 is a good pick (just got mine fixed and i think its great) but seriously, B.C. Rich? I think ESP LTD pwns B.C. Rich.

+1 to that.

I wouldn't get the Draco, it just looks eww.

The ibanez feels really nice to play, but if you said you dont like the pups, then you'd probably have to spend more on changing them.
I didnt even notice u were considering the Draco. WTF?!?! That this is so effin ugly dude.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
It is true that LTD/ESP pwns B.C. Rich but I still don't get why people hate the guitar. I once was about to get a mockingbird, I heard how it sound and was good, but weeks ago I changed opinion and I'm going to get a KH signature model
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
My bad on the Draco, I don't actually like V's come to think of it! Mockingbird?

So you guys reckon LTD's over the Ibanez too?
And is the NJ Deluxe Warbeast *THAT* bad?
Ibanez EGEN
ESP LTD F-400FM
'87 Jap Strat

Boss GT-10

Blackstar Series One 200
Avoid the warbeast NJ series. The part of the body where the neck connects to the body cracks really easy. They don't stay in tune either. I owned one, and it broke fast, and im delicate with guitars. The ESP LTD floyd roses stay perfectly in tune. They rock, sound good and you can dive bomb all night!
Quote by Frankgt2
It is true that LTD/ESP pwns B.C. Rich but I still don't get why people hate the guitar. I once was about to get a mockingbird, I heard how it sound and was good, but weeks ago I changed opinion and I'm going to get a KH signature model

Im not saying i hate B.C. Rich, it's just that ESP LTD has a better line up. And i agree that the mockingbirg is great, but most of their stuff isn't all that great compared to what ESP offers.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
the m-1000
I have one, very nice guitar, never goes out of tune
it doesn't have the greatest range of musical styles but it's a metal/rock guitar, and it does it well.
Very high quality build, mine is in a see thru black i think, the thru neck has great sustain on those dives.
Quote by Jarrad100
the m-1000
I have one, very nice guitar, never goes out of tune
it doesn't have the greatest range of musical styles but it's a metal/rock guitar, and it does it well.
Very high quality build, mine is in a see thru black i think, the thru neck has great sustain on those dives.

^Agree with this. Only problem i had was that the bridge broke (my fault, not the guitar) But it never goes out of tune.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Just throwing this out there, but has anyone tried Monson guitars? (Bit too crazy looking for my tastes, but I'm asking anyway, rather than start a new thread)

So the common denominator is the M-1000? No-one has anythins to say about the Ibanez?
Ibanez EGEN
ESP LTD F-400FM
'87 Jap Strat

Boss GT-10

Blackstar Series One 200
Never tried monson guitars, but the Ibanez is good, but the M-1000 is cheaper and worth the money. The Ibanes is like 1.3 grand while the ESP is 900. ESP is the better deal.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by stratdud39
if you want a b.c. rich get this

one of the best guitars they put out.

Ewwww NJ model.

And p.s. thanks for eating my brain you zombie. THATS NOT A GIBSON!
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10