I need to do a project on the Amercian dream, but I can't think of anything. Can someone possibly give me some ideas of some songs, movies, books, speeches, or sports figures that have to do with it that I could look into?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
oh-ho, nice, thanks. I heard Fear and Loathing has to do with it but have not read/seen it so I'm not sure.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Rage Against The Machine. Surprised I'm the first to mention it... =s
Know Your Enemy? I'm doing that and American Life by Primus, but I still need 2 more songs.

edit: nevermind, can't do Know your Enemy, it's not school appropriate.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Quote by Monolith295
Know Your Enemy? I'm doing that and American Life by Primus, but I still need 2 more songs.

edit: nevermind, can't do Know your Enemy, it's not school appropriate.
What about Born In The USA?
Born in the USA was an example my teacher gave us so I'm trying to stay away from using it. I probably will anyway.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I'll have to look into that then. Thanks.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I dont think it has to be positive. Who's it by?

edit: looked it up. That could probably work, thanks.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
The Rush song is great.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Other suggestions: (Song - Artist) Cult of Personality - Living Colour, Sweet Home Alabama - Lynard Skynard, BYOB - System of a Down (possibly), Run to the Hills - Iron Maden (about what we did to the Indians), Scream Aim Fire - Bullet for My Valentine
How does that Living Colour song tie in? Because that'd be awesome to use.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp