#1
Sometimes when I play sitting next to this old bass combo at high volume, I get a weird feeling, like electricity is prickling the hairs on my arm (the arm closest to the amp).

Is this normal, or am I close to getting electrocuted?
#2
Answer: "close to getting electrocuted"
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
#4
doubt it although it could be that you are getting shocked can't rule that out since i heard a story where someone got killed by their amp
#5
Alright. In future, if I have to use that amp, I'll stay as far away from it as possible.
#6
If it's an old amp it probably doesn't have a grounding prong on the power plug, meaning high voltage. If I were you I'd stay far away.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.



Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
#7
Take it to an amp tech and get a three prong mod.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel