Page 1 of 2
I tend not to eat red meat at all, I do like a bit of freerange chicken, though. The video does paint a pretty bleak picture, I blame the US entirely (for everything).
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Brilliant...
We are on the top for a reason. The animals are here for us to eat not to be taken care of and loved and nurtured and treated like another human being. I am not saying be mean to an animal for no reason but if we need to maximize food production then keep them in small cages.
who cares how they die as long as we get to eat them
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Animal cruelty is terrible. Cruelty to people is even worse. For instance, having to listen to bullshit propaganda from PETA, which only a protein deficient vegan retard could possibly swallow, is pure torture.
Well, I expected this. The video's wrong, eating vegetarian will not end this. That's why us Muslims have to pray on any meat (food meat, not dick), unless it's slaughtered mercifully. Which is basically reading a Koran passage and cutting an artery, which is quick, and the animal doesn't feel it that way.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Its always the same ****ing video.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
F*ck man.

Everyone should see that video, and if they think it's a good thing to do such things, go burn in hell you ungrateful mother f*cker.

Edit: I couldn't even finish watching it, it's disgusting.

Quote by guitarplayer769
We are on the top for a reason. The animals are here for us to eat not to be taken care of and loved and nurtured and treated like another human being. I am not saying be mean to an animal for no reason but if we need to maximize food production then keep them in small cages.

That doesn't mean we should treat them in horrific cruel ways. We are animals also, and every animal kills for food, but I'm sure that no animal that kills for food, tortures it before eating it.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at Dec 14, 2008,
Quote by guitarplayer769

I get so mad with those kind of responses. Just because they're eventually meant to eat they shouldn't be treated humanely? Seriously, it's not like they can't feel pain too.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
They should show what happens when you go vegan, too. All those poor, mutilated animals on the fields twitching after getting run over with the harvester. Not to mention what will happen internally to anything that happens to be in the food chain of the chemicals they use to protect the crops from insects, e.t.c.

I think both "sides" are horrible but this seems like a childish attempt to sway people onto the vegan side with misinformation. All farms don't look like this and it's not healther to be vegan. End of story.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What you are about to see is beyond your worst nightmares.

Pfft.

And I'm with Kjell.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Dec 14, 2008,
Quote by guitarplayer769

Does entertainment count as a reason? If so, I have a dog fight I need to get to in twenty minutes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by guitarplayer769

yeah but most animals dont shove their prey in a truck where they cant move and leave them to suffer for hours, days, months, even years before they give them a slow and painful death. this is why i actually respect people liek Ted Nugent who shoot their own food then people that just buy it at a store like.......me
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
when people say. we were ment to eat animals.. its why we have k9 teeth.

the way i see it is. if you go out and kill the animals with no weapons. just your hands and teeth. and you eat it raw. just like any other animal. then go ahead.

but i dont know a lot of people that do that..

i honestly dont think we were ment to eat animals if we slaughter them when machines and weapons. cook them. and then dip them in sauce.

but thats just my honest opinion. try not to flame me for it.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8

the way i see it is. if you go out and kill the animals with no weapons. just your hands and teeth. and you eat it raw. just like any other animal. then go ahead.

i honestly dont think we were ment to eat animals if we slaughter them when machines and weapons. cook them. and then dip them in sauce.

There's plenty more indications of why humans were "meant" to eat meat, though.

And how do you get vegetables? It's with the help of machines, chemicals, a system of distribution isn't it?
Quote by icesk8erqueen8

Our technology and ability to use tools is the product of evolution, just like the sharp teeth of a lion. Our technology is something natural in that sense. So, if lions or cows could use tools.. you better believe they would. It'd be like getting mad at a female lion for killing a Gazelle just because it has sharper teeth.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

us humans are just badass enough to do whatever the **** we want

if the animal evolves enough to feed off predators like humans then we wont kill them
but until then I need a variety of sustenance, which includes meat
only the strong survive
Quote by Gates67
us humans are just badass enough to do whatever the **** we want

if the animal evolves enough to feed off predators like humans then we wont kill them
but until then I need a variety of sustenance, which includes meat
only the strong survive

Hell yeah humans are bad ass.
Quote by vintage x metal

^ Not fair, don't bring americans into this
We've been doing it for a hundred years. If we gave animals all those things, producing food and meat would bring absolutely no profit.

They are animals who live to die. Look at the big picture for a minute, we need meat. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. Sure, it's possible not to eat meat, but it is unhealthy.

In other words, toughen up. We need the meat, and the animals don't need care if they are just going to die anyway. It's sad, sure, but that's how life goes.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Kensai
^ Not fair, don't bring americans into this

I think the fact that we have 10,000 nuclear weapons provides more evidence to our point.

Ain't no bear gonna **** with us. They know all about our second amendment rights.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Wulphy
We've been doing it for a hundred years. If we gave animals all those things, producing food and meat would bring absolutely no profit.

They are animals who live to die. Look at the big picture for a minute, we need meat. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. Sure, it's possible not to eat meat, but it is unhealthy.

In other words, toughen up. We need the meat, and the animals don't need care if they are just going to die anyway. It's sad, sure, but that's how life goes.

You're going to die anyway someday. You want somebody to lock you in a cage all day and torture you and justify it by saying "you're going to die one day"? The ends don't justify the means, I have no problem with eating animals, just treat them humanely.
Quote by StreetLight3989
You're going to die anyway someday. You want somebody to lock you in a cage all day and torture you and justify it by saying "you're going to die one day"? The ends don't justify the means, I have no problem with eating animals, just treat them humanely.

human =/= animal BRED TO BE KILLED
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think the fact that we have 10,000 nuclear weapons provides more evidence to our point.

Ain't no bear gonna **** with us. They know all about our second amendment rights.

True, true, but what happens the day when all americans are too fat and lazy to press the button? Then the bears who have waited for so long make their strike...
Being in love with meat as much as I am, I would have to say animal cruelty is bad. But, killing them's alright in my book.
Quote by Gates67
human =/= animal BRED TO BE KILLED

Actually human=animal, and I think breeding to kill is just horrible. Believe it or not animals have feelings and can feel pain too.
Quote by Kensai
True, true, but what happens the day when all americans are too fat and lazy to press the button? Then the bears who have waited for so long make their strike...

Well, we had a good run. Personally, I want the snakes to take over. If I will no longer be capable of striking fear and anger and downright confusion to the rest of the world, I'd like snakes to do it. But, I think we're going to need to import some from Australia.. The Inland Taipan will do nicely. We'll just need to find a way to make it more aggressive.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Actually human=animal, and I think breeding to kill is just horrible. Believe it or not animals have feelings and can feel pain too.

What are you saying? Should we sneak up on cows who think they're around to be milked, and kill them instead?
Quote by vintage x metal

ive watched videos like this alot and still eat meat
vegetarians just dont realise that there's far worse things in this world
besides you know how many animals lose thier homes so we can plant hundreds of acres of that soy bean crap(damn vegetarian tofu chit)
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by StreetLight3989

Not as much as we can. Animal's brains are noticeably smaller than a humans, thereby making their pain sensors more spread out, lessening their pain.

They are bred to be killed, enough with your pro-life BS. You don't want to eat meat? Go for it, be unhealthy, no one gives a damn.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
People eat other people too, and torture them.

People have different morals. Plus people have different tastes, it's pretty impossible to stop the inevitable.

You can't STOP animal cruelty, because there will always be asians making horses fight, or Michael Vick pitting pitbulls against each other.

It's sickening when any living organism gets tortured.
Quote by StreetLight3989

I am an animal
was I meant to be eaten by something?
no

i dont really care AT ALL about animals feeling
how do you think they feel when they are dead?

do you think once they are dead they really cared how they died?

they will be dead

just because something is horrible doesn't mean its gonna stop
we make profit of those animals, we arent gonna stop anytime soon
Quote by severed-metal
People eat other people too, and torture them.

People have different morals. Plus people have different tastes, it's pretty impossible to stop the inevitable.

You can't STOP animal cruelty, because there will always be asians making horses fight, or Michael Vick pitting pitbulls against each other.

It's sickening when any living organism gets tortured.

When I make my pitbull dance with me in the living room, I never allow him to lead. I feel as if I'm emasculating him.
Quote by Gates67
I am an animal
was I meant to be eaten by something?
no

i dont really care AT ALL about animals feeling
how do you think they feel when they are dead?

do you think once they are dead they really cared how they died?

they will be dead

just because something is horrible doesn't mean its gonna stop
we make profit of those animals, we arent gonna stop anytime soon

Jeffrey Dahmer, Albert Fish, several Aztecs, and tons of other people will disagree that you weren't meant to be eaten. If you're in the jungle, and some big cat eats you.. I think it's fair game. Therefore, you were meant to be eaten. It's your responsibility to make sure it doesn't happen.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Dec 14, 2008,
Page 1 of 2