Was I really robbed buy buying a DD-6 for 85 dollars, because honestly the hold mode is making me really upset at the moment. Is there really supposed to be a gap in between the loop.
SG Commando #8, PM YOUNGBLOOD to join
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6
Waiting On Vox VT15 or VT30
Quote by RiFf_RoCk3r_24
Was I really robbed buy buying a DD-6 for 85 dollars, because honestly the hold mode is making me really upset at the moment. Is there really supposed to be a gap in between the loop.

That might be your fault.

When I got my DD-7 I had the same problem (gaps, slipping out of time etc). You just need to practice.

What I did was practiced playing a simple riff, and then when I looped it I kept playing the same riff over. If it went out of time/had a gap I'd know where the problem was and I'd keep practicing
So your pretty much saying that the delay isn't the sort of pedal that can be jsut stomped on and stomped off, it actually takes some skill to get used too.. right? Because when i play the riff for beat it, i expect it to loop and there is a gap, but then again thats probably because i have both sounds coming out the same amp.
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6
lift your damn feet in time... there's something called tempo don't you know. For someone playing beat it you SHOULD know it... Damn tab players
How the hell do you know i read tabs, i actually figured out beat it by ear thank you very much, and I bought this pedal used, with no instuctrions, and your criticizing me for asking a bloody question.
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6
I just used one of these puppies yesterday. You have to step off EXACTLY where you want it to loop. If you hold it down and your not playing anything its still recording you not playing anything.
Sig What?