I was looking at a jaguar (which I am most likely going to buy) and noticed that the tuners are like my friends bass tuners, and by that i mean as opposed to a tiny hole in the tuning head it was like a D and a backwards D with a groove between the two (cba to find a picture at the moment) and I wondered how you would change the strings on something like that
i have 1 guitar with these (fender cyclone). i should really try to get used to restringing with those tuners rather than getting shops to do it or getting new tuners.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.