Usually when I'm watching TV or on my computer I'm fine, but if I switch to UG Black the words will not be as "sharp". And if I'm playing a game on xbox and the menu is dark and the writing is white or any bright color, it's not as sharp either. This sometimes used to happen with power lines in the sky, they'd kinda double up.

I was wondering if this happens to anyone else and if it's my eyes or not, because I just got them tested a few weeks ago and I ordered some new stronger contact lenses in, but they didn't fix this problem.

Oh I forgot to mention after I ordered the new contact lenses in, everything in "real life" was fine. Even the power lines are near perfect now and barely ever "double up".

Please don't close this as I'm not seeking medical advice, because I just had my eyes tested, I just need to know if it happens to other people.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
lol, I always use UG classic now, but it's really annoying on my TV.

Actually I think it might be something to do with my TV, I remember now that when playing CoD:WaW some images in my head overlap what is already on TV, causing there to be kinda a white image everywhere.

Just kinda imagine an extremely faint white camo pattern painted into your vision, that's what I see when playing. And in the menus the words are "not sharp".

Edit: I was just in that long overdue "RIP" ghost thread, and saw this link http://www.historiesandhaunts.com/

now all the writing on that page has basically a white cloud behind/around it (I know the title at the top is already like that, but otherwise.)
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at Dec 14, 2008,
Are you using an LCD flat screen?

I had to stop using mine and buy a CRT monitor (lucky to get one new for cheap).
Quote by Demonology
Usually when I'm watching TV or on my computer I'm fine, but if I switch to UG Black the words will not be as "sharp". And if I'm playing a game on xbox and the menu is dark and the writing is white or any bright color, it's not as sharp either. This sometimes used to happen with power lines in the sky, they'd kinda double up.

I was wondering if this happens to anyone else and if it's my eyes or not, because I just got them tested a few weeks ago and I ordered some new stronger contact lenses in, but they didn't fix this problem.

Oh I forgot to mention after I ordered the new contact lenses in, everything in "real life" was fine. Even the power lines are near perfect now and barely ever "double up".

Please don't close this as I'm not seeking medical advice, because I just had my eyes tested, I just need to know if it happens to other people.

Stopped reading there.

Quote by NielsWho
Stopped reading there.

That's great, every time someone says the word black they are racist. lol.

Quote by metaldud536
Adjust the brightness/sharpness on your monitor/tv?

I shouldn't have to, if I buy a TV I expect to be able to use it straight away.

Quote by Jackolas
Are you using an LCD flat screen?

I had to stop using mine and buy a CRT monitor (lucky to get one new for cheap).

My computer is, my TV is Plasma. My computer isn't going anywhere though since it's a Macbook and I love it.

I read up on Astigmatism: Although a person may not notice mild astigmatism, higher amounts of astigmatism may cause blurry vision, squinting, asthenopia, fatigue, or headaches.

I have all that.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at Dec 14, 2008,