i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by freshtunes
I hate amp modeling.

Shut up noob.

I personally play my pod xt live through creative speakers. It sounds well. ( I also played my gt8 the same way)
Quote by blind.quardian
Shut up noob.

I personally play my pod xt live through creative speakers. It sounds well. ( I also played my gt8 the same way)

GT8 or Pod XT
Whats better?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
My computer.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
I run my XT straight into my computer most of time.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by blind.quardian
Shut up noob.

Are your speakers just simple multimedia computer speakers?
Run my POD XT Live through a Valve Junior at the 12 o'clock position most of the time. main amp models used are:

1.Hi watt
2. soldano
3. mesa triple rec
4. Jtm 45

I prefer this over my PA for tone.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Depends were I am, Live, I run it straight into the PA, practicing I run it through headphone (behringer HP 3000's I think they are??) and rehersal I run through a Tapco Thump active speaker or this Fender tube amp thats at the guys house its a yellow color but I can't think of its name. Everything that I've listed their sound good but the Fender amp sounds the best.
GEAR.

Schecter C1 FR Alpine White
Epi SG 310 (Heavily Modded)
Pod X3 Live
Orange AD30TC

YEAH!
i run my pod with into a mixer and plug my headphones into that.

my most favoured amp models have been from the metal shop pack.

MS-criminal (5150)
MS-Diamondback (triple rectifier)
lunatic isn't bad either.. lots of adjustability.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I run mine through my Rectoverb's poweramp. I'm usually a total analog snob, but for a tight and QUIET distortion tone, nothing beats a well EQed Pod and a tube poweramp (nothing short of a $4000 head). I find the Big Bottom model to be my favorite, it's so tight and bassy without being muddy or cheap sounding.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
i run my pod x3 live through my computer speaker. meaning i plugged my computer speaker straight into the pod, and somehow my computer is regonizing the pod live as a sound card unit and i can use the master volume on the pod as a main control for my video watching. even when the pod is off.

as for headphones i got a pair of skullcandy G.I dj headphone. really nice design but it does cost a bit more than your regular headphone
I run my GT-8 through Yamaha RX-397 receiver into 2 sony SSF-5000 floor standing speakers.
i have my xt hooked up to the computer via USB, and i have it set up so that all the sounds from my computer go into watever my pod's plugged into. right now, its two practice amps, but for xmas im getting computer speakers. for amp models, i mainly use:
-l6 modern high gain + red comp
-dual rectifier + screamer
-JCM-800 + screamer
those would be for rythm sounds, for lead i use lots of different ones and for cleans i usually run without an amp. i dont have any of the model packs, but i plan on buying metal shop + collectors classics. and for headphones, all i have is 20 dollar sony ones, but they work fine
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
i used to think that modelling technology was good, but not great. i would have told you i could hear the difference.
i was listening to some guy named lincoln brewster. i thought, "wow, great tone! sounds like he uses fenders and ac30s." after reading some interviews with him, he uses the floor pod thing for ALL his guitar tones. i was blown away.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by kckyle
haha yeah but he is a major in engineering so....

all the engineers i have ever worked with dont know much about achieving guitar tone.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
all the engineers i have ever worked with dont know much about achieving guitar tone.

i guess he's a lucky one
I play through a SS amp whit a Red coat Governor ( Well a v30 ) Into.

I get a badass tone =)
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK