So since my town's a sh.thole I d-loaded the new Left 4 Dead game instead of buying it because there's no place to buy things like that where I live. So don't give me hard time about buying it, I still plan to for the online play anyways when I get to go to the city. Anyways the file type I need to extract is a "7Z" file. Everytime I try to extract them it always freezes. I know my computer is a piece of sh.t already, but is there anyway to extract the files.
Sounds like you have the program 7zip which is what i use too. I just right click on the file and click on 'extract to...', then select the output folder. But my computer doesn't crash when i use it...so this post is useless, sorry.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Maybe you downloaded a beat copy of the game?

But seriously, you don't live anywhere near a game store? Man, I was really under the impression I lived in the ****tiest town ever, guess not..
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by HavokStrife
Maybe you downloaded a beat copy of the game?

But seriously, you don't live anywhere near a game store? Man, I was really under the impression I lived in the ****tiest town ever, guess not..

Ya my town is terrible our "electronics shop" doesn't get any new stuff till about 5-6 months after it comes out. It still doesn't have the new Metallica, or Slipknot albums! Like what the f*ck. That's why I always gotta wait to buy things like that so I usually d-load then buy em when i can.