Page 1 of 3
Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv?
Its apparently supposed to make you want to kill yourself.
Now,of course,I'm way to scared to watch it myself.It is one youtube,and I was wondering if anyone has seen it.but watch it at your own risk.however if you have seen it,please post results,and what happens during the video.
I believe E.T. saw half of it at some point.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What is it?

DirtyEdit: Found out...that's some major mind****.

Like ...that guy staring at you.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Dec 14, 2008,
what?
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
How can one video make me want to kill myself? What a stupid statement to make.

*goes to test theory* - IT WORKS, it's been nice knowing you all.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I remember when someone posted the sounds from hell video. I nearly sh*t myself.

Then I realized it sounded like a subway and grew a pair.
is that the one where the chicks in the car, it was like a little movie made by college kids?
I looked it up and non-surprisingly it sucked balls (UG would love it).

Here's something slightly more interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qaa4GDBr0k&feature=related
Quote by Soulinfector
How can you post the results if the video makes you kill yourself?

I'm gonna watch it. If I don't survive, let this post serve as my last testament.
It's on Youtube. Here's the description.

This is the infamous movie you may have heard about. It is the only full length one on youtube. Though it is unlikely that you experience the legendary effect, you may not want to take any chances. The legend reads:

There is a video on YouTube named Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv. If you search this, you will find nothing. The few times you find something, all you will see is a 20 second video of a man staring intently at you, expressionless, then grinning for the last 2 seconds. The background is undefined. This is only part of the actual video.

The full video lasts 2 minutes, and was removed by YouTube after 153 people who viewed the video gouged out their eyes and mailed them to YouTubes main office in San Bruno. Said people had also committed suicide in various ways. It is not yet known how they managed to mail their eyes after gouging them out. And the cryptic inscription they carve on their forearms has not yet been deciphered.
WARN

The person who uploaded the video was never found, the IP address being non-existant. And the man on the video has never been identified.
Quote by imdeth
The full video lasts 2 minutes, and was removed by YouTube after 153 people who viewed the video gouged out their eyes and mailed them to YouTubes main office in San Bruno. Said people had also committed suicide in various ways. It is not yet known how they managed to mail their eyes after gouging them out. And the cryptic inscription they carve on their forearms has not yet been deciphered.
WARN

The person who uploaded the video was never found, the IP address being non-existant. And the man on the video has never been identified.

Quote by imdeth

That's just hilarious.
Quote by alteredgod
I can't find the full one.
Link?

Are you serious?
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I watched it at three o' clock in the morning, with all the lights off and a bitcher knife in my hand, and I didnt even kill the guy who made me do it, let a lone myself
goddamn it i got roll'd
fack
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by imdeth
Oh how I love total bullshit.

Worst part is that there are people falling for it.
Quote by MrToucan
I watched it at three o' clock in the morning, with all the lights off and a bitcher knife in my hand, and I didnt even kill the guy who made me do it, let a lone myself

lmao
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

i watched it once, Luckily i have calmed down since then but unfortunatley i am still waiting for youtube to send me my eyes back.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
i just watched it

its a Pedro look-alike staring at you for 2 minutes to the sound of New Age music. At the very end he grows a widows peak. The end. What the hell do people see in this!?

but i couldnt stop staring

*gouges out eyes and mails them to youtube*
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
By the way
yes there are fake versions where you rickrolled and stuff,but i'm talking about the real video.
I had to watch 30 different vids of it, and nothing.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
I tried to watch it but got bored and watched a Scanch music video instead. It's just a red Mexican and a really annoying noise.
Dear Youtube,

I have enclosed my most sincere comments (and eyeballs) concerning the video "Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv". I hope that they serve as a beacon of passion to all those who so tragically killed themselves instead of taking the less lethal (but equally painful) way out.

Always Yours,

thewho65
That's some acting!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
just copy and paste the name on youtube and find the one over 2 minutes.
i watched it and im fine, its a bit creepy but thats it.
Quote by unet
But why would people gouge their eyeballs out?

It makes no sense...

Because they are tired of getting rickrolled.
If you watch the video you will die in 7 days OOOOOoooooOOOO!!!!!!

VOTE PEDRO
Last edited by Sleepwalker 666 at Dec 14, 2008,
I just saw the most ****ed up thing on the net, I mean beyond everything you could ever name, I'm speechless and I'm not talking about this video.
Page 1 of 3