My band is looking for a guitarist in MA. We have a guitarist, vocalist (screams), bassist (does clean vocals too), a keyboardist, and a drummer. We need a second guitarist badly, because we are writing songs which have two guitar parts and need a second guitarist badly. We are also going to be playing a lot of shows soon.

Influences include: Between the Buried and Me, born of osiris, As I Lay Dying, All that Remains, the devil wears prada, Suicide Silence, Bring me the Horizon, After the Burial, The Faceless, Whitechapel, Protest the Hero, august burns red, kse, veil of maya, etc.

Need someone skilled, able to learn songs we have written, and play live as a band, and ready to come to practices once a week or every other week.

We have 3 songs written so far, and are going to be recording them soon. (In a much better quality).

Also, we are playing a show with the band Dr. Acula on January 3rd, 2009 at the Framingham Civic League in Framingham, MA so if you are interested in coming to see us play, or Dr. Acula, contact us at survivethecrash7@gmail.com Or message us through myspace.

Some bands we have shared the stage with: Vanna, Dr. Acula (in Jan.), Lions Lions, Auburn, When girls kiss girls, etc.

Link to our myspace:http://www.myspace.com/survivethecrash

If you are interested and could record some demos of you playing, showing us some of your skills/abilities, also if you could send them to us that would be great.

By the way we are located in Central Massachusetts, in Northborough. (Near Worcester)

Thanks,
STC
Last edited by SurviveTheCrash at Dec 14, 2008,